openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hi guys

I've installed the Virtualbox plugin but when I try to enable and save the settings it throws up the following error

HTML Source Code

1. Bad Gateway
    2. <html>
    3. <head><title>502 Bad Gateway</title></head>
    4. <body bgcolor="white">
    5. <center><h1>502 Bad Gateway</h1></center>
    6. <hr><center>nginx</center>
    7. </body>
    8. </html>

Any help or advice would be much apprecviated

Graeme
  • New

Hi!

Well i really shouldn't upgrade....

My RAID array is still there after the upgrade, but it's N/A in the file system menu (pointed to /dev/disk/by-label/xxx ,but after the upgrade there was no /dev/disk/by-label dir) and mount points ware not working. I couldn't remove it.
    I did try to remove my array then make a new , later omv-mkconf mdadm, reboot...
    So i simply did make a clean install of 4.0.14.
    Now i can add a new file system through OMV GUI but this way i'll loose my data.
    I there another way to add it to OMV ?
    I can mount it manually , and it's working fine. But this way i can't share my data...

fstab:
    UUID=0d47bf16-9226-42ec-ac84-25112153fa1d / ext4 errors=remount-ro 0 1
    UUID=f1f05230-fc89-487d-9310-f8ab9ed7209e none swap sw 0 0
    tmpfs /tmp tmpfs defaults 0 0

blkid:
    /dev/sdb: UUID="a1e39509-9a63-f4df-4958-515066402951" UUID_SUB="3c37d5b6-d807-a535-d206-a14e57633060"…
  • New

everyday i have a mail with foloing message:

Source Code

1. /etc/cron.daily/logrotate:
    2. mysqladmin: connect to server at 'localhost' failed
    3. error: 'Access denied for user 'root'@'localhost' (using password: NO)'
    4. error: error running shared postrotate script for '/var/log/mysql/mysql.log /var/log/mysql/mysql-slow.log /var/log/mysql/mariadb-slow.log /var/log/mysql/error.log '
    5. run-parts: /etc/cron.daily/logrotate exited with return code 1
    what does it meen?
    What can i do?
    Thanks!

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Problems installing OMV erasmus on clean debian 8.1 -Failed to get D-Bus connection: Unknown error -1

Toti

SMB Share Permissions

copytco

Mysql - 413 Request Entity Too Large ngix

RAID 1 N/A after upgrade from 3.x

• Setu
  • Setu

Setu

Virtualbox plugin wont enable

Recent Activities

• Toti -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Problems installing OMV erasmus on clean debian 8.1 -Failed to get D-Bus connection: Unknown error -1.

Quote from subzero79: “Is this a raspberry pi? What version of rpi? ” It's not a Pi it's a Zyxel NSA325v2.
  • copytco -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) SMB Share Permissions.

I face the same issue, SMB is not working on share created on Nextcloud folder. Quote from subzero79: “The nextcloud folder is 770, maybe try changing it to 775 ” For me permissions seems not to be the problem, as other shares work perfectly with…
  • dedj -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Mysql - 413 Request Entity Too Large ngix.

Thread
    Hallo liebe Comunity, ich würed gerne meinen DUMP der SQL wieder laden. Über die Backup Funktion erhalte ich diesen Fehler 413 Request Entity Too Large ngix Über das Portal ist es auch nur möglich einen Dump mit 25 MB hoch zu laden. Mein Dump hat…
  • Toti -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Problems installing OMV erasmus on clean debian 8.1 -Failed to get D-Bus connection: Unknown error -1.

Quote from tkaiser: “Is not a supported architecture. It seems you're installing on a Marvell Kirkwood device? In case there's only armel available for this platform without a lot of knowledge, patience and time you're out of luck. ” You are right.…
  • Setu -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) RAID 1 N/A after upgrade from 3.x.

It's not the first time I had to do a clean install, i didn't remove anything while installing. It was always working. Now I think it must be something with the OMV4 , and not with my array? Maybe I should go back to OMV3... Yes , I did reboot it, many…
  • riff-raff -

It should be auto-detected within file system. I'll check this in a VM. did you remove/deattach the drives during OMV4 clean install? Edit: I have 2 VMs within XEN here, OMV3 and OMV4, so I set up a Raid 1 of 2 discs, EXT4 and created a shared folder on…
  • Setu -

You got it right. I can't simply mount it in OMV GUI after clean install while it is no longer listed in file systems. When i try to add my array via OMV GUI (file systems menu) it wants to format it, a warning appears that all data will be lost...
  • riff-raff -

so you upgraded your OMV3->OMV4, clean install on your system drive and kept your Array. Did you try do mount this array within OMV web gui? N/A usually means, array is detected and present, but not mounted yet.
  • riff-raff -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) SMB Share Permissions.

Did you set ACL and Privileges? Keep in mind, adding files through Samba into the nexcloud/owncloud data folder does NOT pass them through to your nextcloud, because the entries in database are missing. Try to use the official sync-client or WebDAV…
  • Emegra -

Posted the thread OMV 0.3 Virtualbox plugin wont enable.

Thread
    Hi guys I've installed the Virtualbox plugin but when I try to enable and save the settings it throws up the following error HTML Source Code (8 lines) Any help or advice would be much apprecviated Graeme