openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

unknown option "--dport"

subzero79

Some questions from new DIY NAS user

Polyamid

Unable to select mounted device from dropdown

subzero79

my NAS with Asrock J3455-ITX

riff-raff

OMV Extras (PlugIns) Datei läßt sich nicht hochladen

Heinz Lindemann

Recent Activities

• subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) unknown option "--dport".

! -p icmp --dport 445? icmp with port? wrong line, change it specify udp and tcp in two separate entries.
  • Polyamid -

Liked riff-raff’s post in the thread Some questions from new DIY NAS user.

Like (Post)
    You can mount NTFS, I would not recommend it at all. Stick to EXT4 or BTRFS or similar. You could clear your drives with console tool or boot up a Gparted-Stick Spinup failure is due insufficiant power supply or disk pre-failure. Gbit should offer…
  • Polyamid -

Replied to the thread Some questions from new DIY NAS user.

I will wipe the drives and make them all EXT4. Hope the problems with shares will be solved this way. I also think this spin problem is pre failure behavior. I remember the Samsung already showed error massages of the type "Problems with harddrive,…
  • riff-raff -

Replied to the thread Some questions from new DIY NAS user.

You can mount NTFS, I would not recommend it at all. Stick to EXT4 or BTRFS or similar. You could clear your drives with console tool or boot up a Gparted-Stick Spinup failure is due insufficiant power supply or disk pre-failure. Gbit should offer…
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Unable to select mounted device from dropdown.

You just posted here forum.openmediavault.org/index…problems/?action=firstNew Did you actually read ?
  • riff-raff -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) my NAS with Asrock J3455-ITX.

I run an Asrock AM1H-ITX with Athlon 5350 Quadcore and 16 GB of RAM with 3x6 TB WD Red and an 32 GB SSD (SLC USB), 2 chassis fans with an 90W laptop powersupply attached directly to the mainbaord. The drives get their power through the board, there is a…
  • Heinz Lindemann -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) OMV Extras (PlugIns) Datei läßt sich nicht hochladen.

Hi, das weiß ich nicht... Aber um Missverständnissen vorzubeugen: Das vermeintliche "Upgrade 2.0 > 3.0" war ein Formatieren und Neu-Installation des 3.0 und KEINE Delta-Installation!!!! Das Ergebnis war: tftp Dienst war nicht aktiv aber der Bömmel im…
  • GMarc -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) my NAS with Asrock J3455-ITX.

Is the picopsu 90W able to supply 3-4 hard disk 3,5"?
  • kawu2 -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Subsonic problem.

Thread
    Hello dear Developers, I've started using Subsonic plugin, before I was using by-hand installed version I can see backup button but when I click on it nothing happens. Could you advice me how to use it or eventually check if it is not bugged? Thanks in…
  • gadric -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Resolved Use Telegram as notification service Q&A.

This is weird. I have a scheduled task which starts a rsync backup job. When the job is done, it sends me a mail that tells me what files are transffered. Yesterday I got the mail, but no telegram message.