openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

RAID Creation Fails Every Time With Failed to Execute Command On New Installation

TechnoDadLife

Pinned Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?

tkaiser

issue with docker when installing letsencrypt

geaves

Not Able to Configure Remote Nextcloud

syrusstk

10gbps network performing at 1gbps

Gandalf1203

Recent Activities

• TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x RAID Creation Fails Every Time With Failed to Execute Command On New Installation.

Quote from flmaxey: “Quote from tkaiser: “But not really helpful for those people who not visit the forum and ask (more than 2000 downloads per week for the RPi image -- how many of these users turn up here?) ” @votdev : @tkaiser has a legitimate point -…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?.

[NanoPi M4] Quote from nfgb: “Are you sure 2A/5.1V PSU is enough ” Yes, I really know what I've written. See also forum.armbian.com/topic/8097-n…e-and-consumption-review/ The RK3399 is somewhat energy efficient and with usual NAS workloads the board's…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x issue with docker when installing letsencrypt.

Quote from herve: “should I restart from a blank page with docker container stop $(docker container ls -a -q) && docker system prune -a -f --volumes ? ” Ok either you know what you're doing or you're trying to confuse me :) I had has to reinstall…
  • Rahul -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread [ Docker ] Enabling Docker from OMV Docker GUI throws error.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Rahul: “What should be the proper way to setup a static ip for my NAS? ” Use omv-firstaid Option 1 I think, as you have stated. The Pi will automatically use dhcp so wait for it to finish, then continue as I have suggested above, once you…
  • herve -

@syrusstk I tried in duckdns and it did not work. Host mode does not work either. @geaves should I restart from a blank page with docker container stop $(docker container ls -a -q) && docker system prune -a -f --volumes ?
  • syrusstk -

To check if your duckdns is properly configured you can change the IP manually on duckdns admin page and than wait a minute it should update back to your server IP. Have you thought running letsencrypt on host mode ?
  • herve -

Attached is the output. To remove docker, I did: apt-get purge openmediavault-docker-gui apt-get purge docker-ce apt-get -f install EDIT: I did the whole process once more. Now it does not want even to add the network with docker network create…
  • geaves -

Quote from herve: “I am willing to solve the docker issue but where can I start ? ” How/what did you remove from the command line? What's the output of dpkg -l | grep openm Quote from herve: “EDIT/ for duckdns, I followed these steps. I checked again…
  • syrusstk -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Not Able to Configure Remote Nextcloud.

To make a small recap Letsencrypt: Configured as host 80:80 443:443 OMV changed port (in omv general settings -> web administration) 5454:80 Nextcloud Configured as bridge 444:443 91:80 letsencrypt container manages all routing on my server. There…
  • nfgb -

Replied to the thread Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?.

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from nfgb: “I think I'm gonna give up on the M4, what about MiniPC T4, it has a different PSU, does it suffer from the same problems? ” There is no problem other than potential users confusing A (amperage) with V…