openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hello everyone, I have successfully installed openmediavaut and the Plex Media Server plugin for a while, and everything works fine except that clicking the Plex Media Server link from the left navigation column, the Web Client tab displays nothing. This is actually not a big deal because the plex works for me if I open in browser directly, but I want everything be perfect. I've googled but until now no solution found.

I have noticed that when inspecting the webpage(I'm using Chrome), there are some javascript errors, one of which reads:

Refused to frame 'http://10.0.0.2:32400/' because it violates the following Content Security Policy directive: "default-src 'self'". Note that 'frame-src' was not explicitly set, so 'default-src' is used as a fallback. (10.0.0.2 is my local ip address).

The pics are attached. Is there anyone having the same issue?
  • New

Okay so im trying to add 2 remove ftpfs shares to my OMV

Backups and Space

If I add backups first works fine when I add a Space I get this error

Source Code

1. Failed to execute command 'omv-mkconf remoteshare 2>&1': fuse: mountpoint is not empty fuse: if you are sure this is safe, use the 'nonempty' mount option

Source Code

1. Error #4000:
    2. exception 'OMVException' with message 'Failed to execute command 'omv-mkconf remoteshare 2>&1': fuse: mountpoint is not empty
    3. fuse: if you are sure this is safe, use the 'nonempty' mount option' in /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/module/remoteshare.inc:101
    4. Stack trace:
    5. #0 /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/config.inc(180): OMVModuleRemoteShare->applyConfig()
    6. #1 [internal function]:
  • New

I got my HDD on there, created a file, its on the network i think and i added plex, the plugins, and now I am lost. I have no idea what to do next and i cant seem to add a network drive. I would like some tips with different os since we have Windows, Android, MacOS, Linux, and ios. I am obviously new to the whole NAS, RAID storage, and plex. I had a Pi, some HDDs and decided to try something. We lost some HDDs when our PC went down some time ago. Hope a NAS Pi setup would be more stable. Also plex is interesting. Need help moving forward.
  • Why php5 AND php7 packages in OMV-4 ? OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x

Titanet

New

Since upgrade from OMV-3 to OMV-4, i receive mails from monit or cron daemon each 30 mn :

Source Code

1. PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    and here is error message from systemctl :

Source Code

1. openmv php5-fpm[1126]: [12-Dec-2017 21:38:04] NOTICE: PHP message: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so: cannot open shared object failed to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    So i stopped Monit service and notification via Gui.

Do i have to remove php5 packages ?

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

I have no idea what I am doing. Need guidance, Raspberry Pi 3, OMV V 3.0.79, NAS, Plex

tkaiser

Plex media server plugin Web Client tab blank and no response

Problems with ZFS and Syncthing - i think

zh4ng

Cannot view filesystem after creation

flmaxey

Can't install OMV3.x on one HDD

Recent Activities

• tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x I have no idea what I am doing. Need guidance, Raspberry Pi 3, OMV V 3.0.79, NAS, Plex.

Quote from General vodka: “We lost some HDDs when our PC went down some time ago. Hope a NAS Pi setup would be more stable ” Why would a toy be more stable than a PC? Especially since you chose the worst toy possible. But more importantly what you need…
  • iiflyy -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Plex media server plugin Web Client tab blank and no response.

Thread
    Hello everyone, I have successfully installed openmediavaut and the Plex Media Server plugin for a while, and everything works fine except that clicking the Plex Media Server link from the left navigation column, the Web Client tab displays nothing. This…
  • Nibb31 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x I have no idea what I am doing. Need guidance, Raspberry Pi 3, OMV V 3.0.79, NAS, Plex.

Plex on an RPi isn't a very good idea. Neither is a NAS on an RPi for that matter. Keep in mind that this is going to be slow and painful. You seem to have set up OMV. Now you need to create your users and shared folders. Then you assign permissions to…
  • zh4ng -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Problems with ZFS and Syncthing - i think.

Ok, i am fiddling a little bit around.If zfs has time issues to mount the filessystem properly, the rest of the system have to wait :) I think there to ways to solve it. A good and a little bad way. The good way i think is to use the systemd…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Cannot view filesystem after creation.

I'm running OMV on AMD processors, in virtual machines, without issues. x64 editions work on both Intel64 and AMD. How about starting over. (A rebuild doesn't take very long.) After the install is complete, do the updates in update management, before…
  • zh4ng -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Problems with ZFS and Syncthing - i think.

Ahhh, it sound like me problem. Is there a way i can help? thx zh4ng
  • flvinny521 -

Liked trapexit’s post in the thread OMV 3.x mergerfs.balance doesn't work.

Like (Post)
    Sorry for the delay. I've got something working just need to run more tests. Also adding some tweaks such as being able to act not just at the mount level but in subdirectories.
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?.

Quote from tornadox: “linux-sunxi.org/LinkSprite_pcDuino3_Nano is a good option if you intend to use sata instead of poor USB 2.0 speeds. ” No, it's not since Allwinner A20 SATA is slow SATA: forum.armbian.com/topic/1925-s…findComment&comment=34192 And…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread raspberry pi 2.0.15 image.

Quote from adepaolis: “It would be so much weasier just to deplou the omv 2.0.15 image ” What error? It is probably the php5-pam error that I have mentioned many times that you would get even with the image after updating. That image is garbage…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Why php5 AND php7 packages in OMV-4 ?.

Try (as root): mkdir /var/lib/mywebsql apt-get purge mywebsql