openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Help with Docker, Nextcloud installation

stigma

OpenVPN-AS Docker Container Fails to Start with Script Permission Denied Errors

adelancaster

How does OMV system backup work for ARM?

Netstumbler

low start because of the network?

geaves

Can't activate openvpn plugin

kmal808

Recent Activities

• stigma -

Replied to the thread Help with Docker, Nextcloud installation.

Quote from Virgil.A: “Quote from stigma: “I'm a little happier now because I realized the mistake. :D ” That is the best way to learn, I would have never guessed that ntfs would be the problem :)) ” Well, I didn't even think of it, but I tried it in…
  • adelancaster -

Liked gderf’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved OpenVPN-AS Docker Container Fails to Start with Script Permission Denied Errors.

Like (Post)
    Is the drive where the docker base directory is located mounted exec?
  • adelancaster -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved OpenVPN-AS Docker Container Fails to Start with Script Permission Denied Errors.

Superstar!! Thanks gderf, that was the issue! Adrian.
  • Netstumbler -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How does OMV system backup work for ARM?.

RESOLVED! Thanks everyone. I do think after just now trying all of the above (OMV backup, winsysimage32, and some other clone sw) I think I prefer just cloning it on my laptop. That seems headache free when or if I actually have the need for it. This…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved OpenVPN-AS Docker Container Fails to Start with Script Permission Denied Errors.

Is the drive where the docker base directory is located mounted exec?
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x low start because of the network?.

Quote from Darknesse: “Nic = network card? ” Yep, you should be able to disable one via ssh, TBH it's the only option I can think of testing to see if it improves, it's that or live with the slow initialisation. BTW do you shut the pc down? If so why?
  • kmal808 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Can't activate openvpn plugin.

I’m more looking for access to all of my services/containers without opening a bunch of ports. I’ll check out Wireguard. Reverse proxy is another option I’ll explore. Thanks.
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from kmal808: “what would your recommendation be for remote access? ” I use ssh and don't use any vpn. I might start using wireguard and I guess there are some wireguard dockers out there.
  • kmal808 -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from schickel: “Also, after deinstalling the plugin, it does not delete completely. In service section is still openvpn available, but with deinstalled plugin I get the error: ” Clear your browser cache. I only put…