openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced

TechnoDadLife

Docker and Plex - "There Are No Items In This Library"

gderf

General discussion moved from another thread!!

geaves

Duplicati

ryecoaaron

Raid Mirror

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced.

youtu.be/5rSKD7RUi6k Today, we install Lychee, which is photo management software, on our OMV server using Docker.
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread Docker and Plex - "There Are No Items In This Library".

There are no significant functional differences between the plexinc/pms-docker and linuxserver/plex dockers.
  • THALASTONE -

Replied to the thread Docker and Plex - "There Are No Items In This Library".

@gunneric: thanks for the tip! I'll have time next week to try to fix the server so i'll check out that new image with your other tips. @gderf: good point re my permissions, I'll fix that up. interesting regarding the change from /media to /srv. …
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread General discussion moved from another thread!!.

@flmaxey Thanks to your comment here following the monit tutorial I just maybe able to resolve a small problem. :thumbsup: I have 'acquired' a Dell Optiplex i5 with 8Gb Ram with 2 video outputs (Display Port and VGA) this has mean't that I can use 2 decent…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Duplicati.

Quote from Currymunster: “Just checked and it's not installed - Thumbs down! ” It isn't included with omv itself.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid Mirror.

Quote from Currymunster: “I see - I run a business from home and need certain files to complete invoices, send them and type up quotes so I need it all the time so I'm guessing the RAID Mirror is a good option. ” I don't use a mirror array anywhere. …
  • macom -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x [SOLVED] No graph of Disk Usage for Newly Added Disk.

In the GUI of OMV there is an entry on the left side "monitoring". In that view you can disable/enable the monitoring. Monitoring is not a plugin.
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread New OMV Server Hardware Advice needed.

Quote from Dr.Proton: “My thought was to find an ITX case for the drives, get a cheap used ITX board with a soldered on CPU where I can put in the DDR3 SO-Dimms and a PSU ” Good luck with finding a motherboard that can cope with the RAM. Also I…
  • Currymunster -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Duplicati.

Just checked and it's not installed - Thumbs down! I'll check out the link you sent me - Thumbs up!
  • Currymunster -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid Mirror.

I see - I run a business from home and need certain files to complete invoices, send them and type up quotes so I need it all the time so I'm guessing the RAID Mirror is a good option. However, I do have other files like photos, music and video as well…