openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

RSync: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin: ....... - What's wrong?

rsnapshot plugin pre and post execution scripts?

Pinned Windows 10 Creators failure to locate CIFS/SMB shares

carriba

Downloads not working for torrents

itsmyst

Read floppies directly from OMV

raulfg3

Recent Activities

• flvinny521 -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread Trying to swap drives in RAID1 but RAID is missing.

Like (Post)
    Quote from cghill: “So it seems the general process for setting up OMV is: Disks -> File Systems -> Shared Folder -> SMB Share. ” Ref: the -> New Users Guide for setup details. Quote from cghill: “Obviously its the same process to replace the drive…
  • topi -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x rsnapshot plugin pre and post execution scripts?.

Thread
    Hi there, perhaps I just have not overseen it completely but is there a way to configure pre and post execution scripts (cmd_postexec and cmd_preexec) within the rsnapshot plugin? Thanks in advance for a hint, topi
  • carriba -

Replied to the thread Windows 10 Creators failure to locate CIFS/SMB shares.

Let me recap the tests I've done, and the findings obtained: - Access to an OMV4 server using SSH terminal prompt and FTP shared folder is working fine with all Windows7, macOS, and Windows 10 operating systems. - Access to the same OMV4 server using…
  • itsmyst -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Downloads not working for torrents.

I'll find a sonarr guide and read up. Thanks again for all of your help!
  • Njuilpo -

Liked Reed’s post in the thread OMV 2.x My Guide to Debugging Disk Spin-ups.

Like (Post)
    I was having some difficulty with a disk spinning up periodically and in the process of debugging it I created a small shell script which others might find useful if they have the same problem. What it does: - It writes out buffered data to the disk -…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Read floppies directly from OMV.

I see to share CD/DVD but never a floppy disk: CD/DVD Share
  • Scriptcore -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV do not install - hangs on Partition formatting.

the fact of the matter is that the ssd disk is new, and usb is also new overwritten a couple of times
  • gderf -

I don't use Sonarr to its fullest capabilities so I can't offer any hints. I only have it set up to push the torrents it finds to a seedbox in Europe and I have to manually download the files from there into the directories I want them stored in.
  • itsmyst -

Oh my god it FINALLY WORKS! I had to go feed my kids and when I came back the couple of episodes that were queued were finished downloading! Amazing! I think the key was Quote from gderf: “In Deluge | Downloads section you have Download To: set to a…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

Quote from macom: “That is what I did In a VM ” For testing, I think it is fine but I would want Volker to change his guide to do this :)