The Class E Network

geaves

Adding a Wi-Fi interface

geaves

Configuration Backup

ravennevar

Recent Activities

• votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Problem bei der Instalation.

• votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x PHP Fatal Error: Uncaught Error.

Try to install the package php-bcmath which should be installed by the package manager automatically because it is a dependency of the openmediavault package.
  • trohn_javolta -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x PHP Fatal Error: Uncaught Error.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “You probably upgraded to buster (Debian 10). Your system is a mess and I recommend starting over. ” No, I upgraded from debian jessie to debian stretch using omv-upgrade. I'm running omv on top of armbian os. Debian buster…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

Quote from flmaxey: “Come on... ” :D :D :D :D :D I knew you were being helpful, but you went for 'the bait' though :D :D Today will be reconfigure day, I'm determined to get this sorted!! I don't like feeling defeated :)
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread Adding a Wi-Fi interface.

This post also quite long as it references a later kernel 4.10
  • ravennevar -

Replied to the thread Configuration Backup.

Quote from macom: “Has been changed some month ago, I would say, Yes, you do not have to install the backup plug-in for clonezilla. The rest of this guide should be still ok: Headless Backup of the System Drive with Clonezilla ” Is the above guide…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread Adding a Wi-Fi interface.

Quote from Rimsonatoaster: “which I guess hasn't gotten support for the rtl8822bu chipset inside my new dongle. ” That is what is needed, Ok you obviously know what you're doing I found this last night read through from page 2 as it lead to this page
  • DHGE -

Replied to the thread Is OMV a good choice for me?.

Nextcloud can certainly do it. For me it is a bit too much. I use syncthing for my document and baikal for my PIM data (the latter not maintained any more). Syncthing is straightforward with its OMV plugin. I have uploaded my Baikal guide to this…
  • bart70 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid fail : how to destroy it ?.

Thank you very much, it's worked, i don't have any raid now ! Just a last thing, i still got the old device in file system .... i got n/a in all collumns, and missing in statuts, i can't remove it in web client , there is a way to do with command line ?
  • GekoCH -

Replied to the thread NextCloud's Preview generator - can't get it to work.

Quote from hemlig: “Hi New to the forum, and really rather new to hosting my own Linux server but I’m getting the hang of it step by step. I now have a openmediavault running on top of a Armbian/Debian Stretch distro on my mini server (arm).…