openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Boot with no video card

donh

how to modify the 85% threshold filesystem notification?

JamesDK

Docker prune now working to reclame space?

Fade2Gray

What should I use for a boot drives?

flmaxey

Error after install

Recent Activities

• donh -

Replied to the thread Boot with no video card.

Redirecting video to serial may only be on servers to run them head less. Maybe an old pci card would use less wats? Good luck
  • JamesDK -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved how to modify the 85% threshold filesystem notification?.

ok.. found it. with monit summary i can as well see the drives Source Code (11 lines)monit status does it more detailed, but thats not necessary. what works is now: still place OMV_MONIT_SERVICE_FILESYSTEM_SPACEUSAGE=95 in…
  • Fade2Gray -

Replied to the thread Docker prune now working to reclame space?.

Hi Geaves, I appreciate that however that command has not work in my OMV docker setup and still showing the amount reclaimable Should I have to do a reboot? I wouldn't thought that it would be necessary. I also attempted to install Watchtower hoping…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread What should I use for a boot drives?.

Quote from silk186: “I'm thinking about JBOD, is this simple to implement? ” I hate to say this but, "it depends". In my opinion, JBOD at the physical level, is the way to go. These days, even if you go with RAID at some point, it's still best to…
  • silk186 -

Replied to the thread What should I use for a boot drives?.

Quote from Adoby: “I suspect that it is VERY easy to implement. But I also suspect that if you need to ask you shouldn't do it. Note that if you have N drives, in a JBOD arrangement, you have N times higher risk of loosing ALL data in case of a random…
  • silk186 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Error after install.

Thread
    I just installed the most recent version on OMV onto my server after performing a hascheck and after rebooting I see the this error. Any ideas? Attempting Boot From USB DriveKey (C:) Error: attempt to read or write outside of disk 'hd0' . Entering
  • Pentothal -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Watchtower and panic.

Thread
    Hi everyone I installed, via docker, watchtower. Not knowing it, I panicked when I saw all my containers disappear, but after a while they reappeared, not all, three hours passed now and they are no longer visible sonarr and radarr, you really need all…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved how to modify the 85% threshold filesystem notification?.

I do not know what or where OMV does with the changed value. The only other suggestion I have is to reboot. OMV 3.x is no longer supported, so it's possible that something was changed that made the fix I suggested non-working, and no longer using OMV 3…
  • lenovomi -

Posted the thread snapraid + drives issue.

Thread
    hello, i am running 4 drives in external box connected via usb3 to odroix xu 4 which is running omv. I am gettin so may errors in dmesg paste.debian.net/1069458/ , sdc is brand new drive (smartctl test passed w/out any issues) is it snapraid, or mergefs…
  • Egleu -

Replied to the thread Restore OMV Backup.

The OS drive isn't full it's at 20% used. OMV-engined says execution failed. Also nginx says connection failed.