openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Homemade Nas

Stramm

Login am WebGUI nicht möglich, da system voll

macom

Can you add to docker? if image repo is not there?

macom

Rock64 media board

richprim

Docker Resilio-Sync Permissions to write in a directory

AlphaZev

Recent Activities

• Stramm -

Replied to the thread Homemade Nas.

Pico PSU ist sufficient for that system. I use a similar one. If there is no transcoding involved, the system is OK. However if you need on the fly transcoding, you need much more CPU (GPU) power. For your backup purposes have a look at the UrBackup…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Login am WebGUI nicht möglich, da system voll.

Quote from Fako86: “wie lösche ich die? ” löschen geht mit rm <datei/verzeichnisname> wenn das Verzeichnis nicht leer ist, rekursiv löschen mit rm -r <verzeichnisname> aber vorsicht, nur löschen, wenn ganz sicher um den Verzeichnis- oder Dateinamen…
  • Fako86 -

ok, habs gefunden. sind die backups. die eigentlich auf ne andere hdd gehen sollten. was machen die da? heheheh Source Code (21 lines)die 2 müssen weg, wie lösche ich die? und wie verhindere ich das die backups dahin kommen? die sollen auf die extra…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Can you add to docker? if image repo is not there?.

Quote from lh1983: “So the GUI in OMV is only going to show you the images you've already pulled. ” It is also showing you a list of containers that can be pulled with a short description of the containers.
  • richprim -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Rock64 media board.

Tkaiser yes I was careful not to download the pro one. But as I said to vcp_ai, I read the armhf was the most comparable and that might be wrong. Rich Prim
  • macom -

I see you are using the arm64 version, some people have said the armhf version. I will surely try this. Thanks so much for the quick response. I was getting a little disappointing. I did get version 0.5.101-armhf to work and after a upgrade it is…
  • AlphaZev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker Resilio-Sync Permissions to write in a directory.

Hi thank you for your help with this so far! I understand what you outlined and thank you it definitively make a lot of sense for all this. So I've followed what you suggested but I am still running in to the same issue. To make things easier, below…
  • vcp_ai -

Sorry for the late reply.... I also spent three days testing Beta versions (0.6.57) and omv image does not work. I tested stretch-minimal-rock64-0.6.57-270-arm64.img and it worked... Then I realized that I was using a Pre-release version,…