openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

• New

Quick question, I would like to run a virtualbox of Windows 10 on my OMV host computer. I would like to access this virtual machine on my host machine (not through a web browser or web gui but using the OMV's host display). My current setup is the opposite of that (Windows 10 running an OMV virtual machine) and I am beginning to see the limitations of this implementation, especially since this PCs primary function is to be a NAS and secondary function is to allow access to office, web browser, youtube, etc. If this is possible please help me out. Can I do this through the virtualbox plugin or should I be installing a version of virtualbox through the terminal?
  • New

Hallo

Ich weiß nicht ob es hier paßt, bei Bedarf verschieben.
    Ich wollte eine externe Festplatte an einen USB 3.0 Controller anschließen, der als Steckkarte im PCIe1 Steckplatz meines HP Microserver steckt. Schließe ich die Festplatte daran an, wird sie nicht in der WebGui angezeigt. Nur wenn sie an den internen USB 2.0 Anschlüssen steckt wird sie angezeigt.

1. Wie kann ich überprüfen ob die Steckkarte von OMV erkannt wurde?
    2. Muß ich die Steckkarte irgendwie OMV bekannt machen?
    3. Wenn das alles funktionert, kann ich eine 3TByte Festplatte die NTFS formatiert ist in OMV einbinden? Ich habe gelesen das OMV NTFS formatierte Festplatten einbinden aber nicht formatieren kann.
  • New

I would like to know, how to get the web interface behind the proxy of the linuxserver/letsencrypt container.
    Al my docker containers are working fine. Portainer, syncthing, bitwarden, cloudcmd, wetty. They all perfectly fine. However, OMV web gui is al bit more difficult, because it has a lot more directories for NGINX and OMV is running at the host. Its not running at a docker network. Is there someone who want's to share me the the details of the NGINX config file in the /proxy-conf folders?

Thanks in advance!

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Questions concerning [How To] Install Pi-Hole in Docker

flmaxey

Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/​sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/local​/sbin ...

dhanushkak

Replacing Non-ECC with ECC

Markess

Can't Update: "AppStream system cache was updated, but problems were found: Metadata files have errors"

eptesicus

Nextcloud setup issue

tinh_x7

Recent Activities