openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Upgraded to OMV but no Docker anymore

toppi

Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?

ryecoaaron

Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15?

ryecoaaron

VirtualBox does not work anymore

ryecoaaron

omv 4?

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• toppi -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Upgraded to OMV but no Docker anymore.

• toppi -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Upgraded to OMV but no Docker anymore.

Like (Post)
    Quote from toppi: “When I then do an apt-get update the error appears again. ” It isn't an error. It is just a warning. And for some reason, your system is configured for multiarch because it is downloading i386 lists for every repo. dpkg
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?.

Quote from Zwei: “It shouldn't. But it did. Don't know why. ” I think you had an apt issue and the second installation fix it. I don't think getting the code from git did it.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Upgraded to OMV but no Docker anymore.

Quote from toppi: “When I then do an apt-get update the error appears again. ” It isn't an error. It is just a warning. And for some reason, your system is configured for multiarch because it is downloading i386 lists for every repo. dpkg
  • toppi -

Does not work. Here is the output of omv-aptclean: Source Code (15 lines)When I then do an apt-get update the error appears again.
  • Zwei -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Openvpn plugin on OVM4 ?.

It shouldn't. But it did. Don't know why. Either way, problem of installation solved, though I'm still having problems with configuration, as I've posted here. Any one able to help me out?
  • hoppel118 -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ellnic: “would it be possible to add a freeze/unfreeze checkbox etc to the extras kernel tab? ” The 4.1.7 version of omv-extras has buttons to hold/unhold the current kernel/headers (linux-image-$arch and linux-headers-$arch) and…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15?.

Quote from ellnic: “would it be possible to add a freeze/unfreeze checkbox etc to the extras kernel tab? ” The 4.1.7 version of omv-extras has buttons to hold/unhold the current kernel/headers (linux-image-$arch and linux-headers-$arch) and…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved VirtualBox does not work anymore.

The 4.1.7 version of omv-extras has buttons to disable and enable the backports repo.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread omv 4?.

Quote from whi401: “Can I somehow just reinstall the whole python package? ” Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x