The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

issue with docker when installing letsencrypt

geaves

Not Able to Configure Remote Nextcloud

syrusstk

Pinned Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?

nfgb

10gbps network performing at 1gbps

Gandalf1203

Upgrade error : openmediavault (4.1.13-1)

Gandalf1203

Recent Activities

• geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x issue with docker when installing letsencrypt.

Quote from herve: “I am willing to solve the docker issue but where can I start ? ” How/what did you remove from the command line? What's the output of dpkg -l | grep openm Quote from herve: “EDIT/ for duckdns, I followed these steps. I checked again…
  • syrusstk -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Not Able to Configure Remote Nextcloud.

To make a small recap Letsencrypt: Configured as host 80:80 443:443 OMV changed port (in omv general settings -> web administration) 5454:80 Nextcloud Configured as bridge 444:443 91:80 letsencrypt container manages all routing on my server. There…
  • nfgb -

Replied to the thread Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?.

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from nfgb: “I think I'm gonna give up on the M4, what about MiniPC T4, it has a different PSU, does it suffer from the same problems? ” There is no problem other than potential users confusing A (amperage) with V…
  • Gandalf1203 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x 10gbps network performing at 1gbps.

I have allmost the same setup. Are you shure you mount the right network share via the rigt interface ? Can you disable the other NIC and try th speed test again..
  • Gandalf1203 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Update Upgrade error : openmediavault (4.1.13-1).

sad very sad. But thx a lot for trying As mentoines earlyer I just wait for the omv 5 to be stable and give it a try... regards
  • herve -

Thanks geaves - you are the white knight in my OMV legacy :D I am willing to solve the docker issue but where can I start ? I did a apt-get purge when de-installing and de-activated the repo; before reactivating docker-ce and reinstalling the whole…
  • geaves -

Starting at post one, there was/is a problem with your docker install, post two even though you removed and reinstalled still the same error, therefore a problem with your docker install. I don't use the above, but as a test I tried docker network…
  • herve -

I managed to create the network with docker network create --driver bridge my-net. But is it the same result ? When I do docker logs -f letsencrypt, I get the following error: Failed authorization procedure. duckdns.org (http-01):…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread [ Docker ] Enabling Docker from OMV Docker GUI throws error.

Quote from Rahul: “What should be the proper way to setup a static ip for my NAS? ” Use omv-firstaid Option 1 I think, as you have stated. The Pi will automatically use dhcp so wait for it to finish, then continue as I have suggested above, once you…
  • herve -

So I tried reinstalling docker removing the repo docker-ce via the command line, but I still have the same error. docker network ls gives: NETWORK ID NAME DRIVER SCOPE 57a1da62b727 bridge bridge…