openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

UnionFS with Policy existing path most free space doesn't work correctly

gderf

Unable to select mounted device from dropdown

Polyamid

nginx in conflict with webgui

ryecoaaron

unknown option "--dport" -RESOLVED but rules discution still open

stratege1401

phpVirtualBox (5.0-5) is incompatible with VirtualBox 5.1.8_Debian

stratege1401

Recent Activities

• gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) UnionFS with Policy existing path most free space doesn't work correctly.

Quote from flvinny521: “Quote from matthias80: “Yes... Read the Docs... I know... Whats your recommendation for the Policy? ” I use both mergerfs and SnapRAID. For me, the MFS policy is ideal. Your syncs and scrubs will be faster overall if the…
  • Polyamid -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Unable to select mounted device from dropdown.

Tell me where I am wrong. I am sure I can learn something.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) nginx in conflict with webgui.

Quote from perler: “what I read skimming over my link inin post #2 it could be more of a networking problem in general which triggers this behaviour in nginx. ” I will try these changes on my OMV 3.x system later today to see if it works. If it…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Unable to select mounted device from dropdown.

Quote from Polyamid: “ Sure, you have a problem parking all that data before copying back to the drive but I can see no other solution. ” I don't think you have enough of an understanding of the OP's problem or enough experience with this product…
  • stratege1401 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Resolved unknown option "--dport" -RESOLVED but rules discution still open.

• stratege1401 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) phpVirtualBox (5.0-5) is incompatible with VirtualBox 5.1.8_Debian.

yes, my mistake for the grey out items ...
  • perler -

Source Code (2 lines)what I read skimming over my link inin post #2 it could be more of a networking problem in general which triggers this behaviour in nginx.
  • ryecoaaron -

I pushed out 4.0.1 to OMV 4.x repo. I just reread the posts and is problem happening on an OMV 3.x system? I know it isn't broken on my OMV 3.x system. Maybe nginx from backports is being used?
  • flvinny521 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) UnionFS with Policy existing path most free space doesn't work correctly.

Quote from matthias80: “Yes... Read the Docs... I know... Whats your recommendation for the Policy? ” I use both mergerfs and SnapRAID. For me, the MFS policy is ideal. Your syncs and scrubs will be faster overall if the data is spread as evenly…
  • Polyamid -

I can say, as a result of my own testings here, that OMV would behave strange, if the system works with ntfs drives formatted and used in other Operating Systems. Also wiping the disk and starting with a fresh EXT4 filesystem generated by OMV is the way…