openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Docker-Containerst must restart manual after OMV restart

Pinned Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?

tkaiser

Pi-hole in doker network problem

tkaiser

How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool

p3s_29

crash omv-mkconf and omv-update

foresthus

Recent Activities

• happyreacer -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Docker-Containerst must restart manual after OMV restart.

Thread
    Hello all, I have a problem with my running Docker Containers. I have set it up with the option "restart allways" . When i start or restart my system the Containers with external (from Docker) HDD referens are not running or mybe running without the…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?.

Quote from indragm: “so orange pi without the NAS expansion board is prone to under voltage crash as well? ” Quote from tkaiser: “You need a 'special' Micro USB PSU (e.g. the 'official PSU' sold by RPi Trading) to provide enough current and avoid…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Pi-hole in doker network problem.

Quote from geaves: “So I work on the KIS principle ” IMO no. @Nefertiti had the most simply setup one could imagine: he used a statically assigned IP address set by his router (basic DHCP functionality) and problems started once he tried to switch to a…
  • indragm -

Replied to the thread Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?.

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from indragm: “means NAS performance wise, pine64 will still be better than raspi? even raspi3? ” If we're talking about Pine64+ (with Gigabit Ethernet) then yes. Unfortunately Pine folks in the beginning also did a small…
  • p3s_29 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

Quote from .H.: “when i try to validate the rules for my pool ( 7T with full of folders and files. it takes a lot of time to get done and ends up opening a window telling me that there is an internal error I try to delete the folders but impossible…
  • foresthus -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x crash omv-mkconf and omv-update.

Hi there, after the try mentioned by ryecoaaron, I had to install my nas again. Nothing was working after that. It was not that much work to do. After the new installation I had following things after startuíng omv-aptclean: Source Code (13…
  • .H. -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

when i try to validate the rules for my pool ( 7T with full of folders and files. it takes a lot of time to get done and ends up opening a window telling me that there is an internal error I try to delete the folders but impossible to do that... what…
  • Riusda -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker: some Sonarr and Radar settings reset back to default by themselves regularly....

@lime345: it doesn't necessarily happen at restart. I just rebooted OMV to check, the view settings were unchanged. Also, my first install was OMV4, I never had to upgrade from OMV3 to OMV4 @gderf: your questions is directed at lime345, but I will answer…
  • Phil -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Motherboard failure - one of 2 RAID mirrors not initializing after new MOB.

Hi geaves Thanks for your reply, apologies for my late response but it's been a busy week :) I will do as you suggest i.e. trying to work out device id's and boot in that order. Still doesn't feel like one should have to do this to be honest i.e. In my…
  • Phil -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Motherboard failure - one of 2 RAID mirrors not initializing after new MOB.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Phil: “Any other thoughts you've got I'd appreciate to hear them. ” This seems more like a needle in haystack....to recover any raid is has to bee unmounted and then stopped, however, you can't do this under ssh omv, to unmount a raid you…