openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15?

ellnic

Problem with Plex and Trakt.tv Scobler Plugin - Critical Error: Unable to import the playhouse.apsw_ext library (Failed to map segment from shared object)

Einrichtung von mehreren Netzlaufwerken und Co.

unitymedia

How to do lvm?

raven66

Which hard drive?

tkaiser

Recent Activities

• ellnic -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15?.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from hoppel118: “But maybe the proxmox kernel 4.15 holds the most relevant changes I need. ” Because it is the Ubuntu 18 LTS kernel, it might have the changes backported to it. ” I had a look for a changelog.. all I…
  • So after installing the OMV completely new, i started also to install my Plugins again. Installed PLex trough the Plugins, so far so good. But now i have installed the Trakt Scobbler Plugin from Plex WebTool (Former Unsupported App Store). On starting…
  • unitymedia -

Replied to the thread Einrichtung von mehreren Netzlaufwerken und Co..

Die Methode technikaffe.de/anleitung-322-o…rung_der_systemfestplatte hat mir nichts gebracht , fährt auch nicht mehr hoch anscheinend ist kaput gegangen muss wahrscheinlich neu installieren.
  • raven66 -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 How to do lvm?.

Hi. I've got the same problem. I was trying to "have fun" and play with LVM. Yesterday, I had installed fresh copy of OMV on my new machine with x64 Intel and 3 disks: * 60GB SSD (system OS) * 3TB HDD Seagate IronWolf * 3TB HDD Seagate Barracuda I've…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Which hard drive?.

Quote from NASNoob1: “I would buy Seagate too but everyone says they fail ” If spinning rust we only use Seagate. Usually SAS drives but on cold storage also SATA Exos E formerly known as 'Enterprise Capacity'.
  • unitymedia -

Replied to the thread Einrichtung von mehreren Netzlaufwerken und Co..

Habe jetzt die Festplatte zu 2 Primären Partitionen formatiert, OMV4 von usb gestartet, leider wurde Festplatte als ganzes erkannt , was ich nicht verstehe warum OMV 4 Partitionsmanager nicht einbaut wo das heutzutage zum Standard jeder Distribution…
  • bvrulez -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved MiniDLNA FastForward over Samsung TV.

• ness1602 -

Replied to the thread Which hard drive?.

Backblaze study isn't useful to normal users,mainly because the cramp up 40 of those drives, so this is use case you will never make. Take the ones that are available to you,Seagate or WD doesn't matter.
  • Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from darkarn: “will there be any performance hit if my OMV boot disk is also used for VirtualBox? ” Depends on what you use OMV for and what the virtualbox guest(s) are doing. ” I am using OMV as my NAS (SnapRAID or…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Ntfs or ext4 file structure fix.