openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Not able to delete missing Filesystem Entrys

flmaxey

Help: OMV docker newbie scenario after deleting original emby container

teiva

Kodi Plugin

Shurov

Autoshutdown funktioniert nicht

Change HDD system by SSD without affecting anything?

vicctoor100

Recent Activities

• flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 0.5 Resolved Not able to delete missing Filesystem Entrys.

You have to delete your own posts. Use Edit (lower right), click on More Options, and check "Move this post to trash".
  • gderf -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x files that hold the settings.

Like (Post)
    You can't do that.
  • teiva -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Help: OMV docker newbie scenario after deleting original emby container.

• Shurov -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Kodi Plugin.

I would LOVE to have Kodi plugin out of the box (however, already for OMV 4.x)! Actually, this is exactly what I want - to have OMV back-end, and a Kodi as an always-on front-end (I mean, turn the TV on and Kodi is there). Do you have any news/plans…
  • Shurov -

Liked Pheoxy’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Kodi Plugin.

Like (Post)
    I'm interested in making a Kodi plugin that opens Kodi on boot and exits to the cli if you need to get back to it. I was also thinking of putting in a delay of about 5 secs if you wanted to boot to cli for some reason. So I was wondering on what people…
  • vicctoor100 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Change HDD system by SSD without affecting anything?.

Quote from macom: “Have you checked the solution to SMB issues in common problems? see signature ” Yes, i do. Quote from macom: “On both devices I have around 30MB/s using SMB (with WLAN involved). On the HC2 I have following options in advanced…
  • lh1983 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x JDownloader alternative.

Can you run Jdownloader2 in a docker container? github.com/jlesage/docker-jdownloader-2
  • teiva -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Help: OMV docker newbie scenario after deleting original emby container.

Thread
    OMV 3.0.99 docker GUI 3.1.10 Source Code (3 lines) Help. I had 2x emby containers so I removed the "emby/embyserver:x86_64" container and kept "emby/embyserver:latest" container. When I attempt to run emby-server the daemon references the original…
  • SilverBlade -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x WD Caviar Blue 1TB.

Quote from macom: “I have no experience with this specific drive, but I used several drives in my HC2 without problems. So I think it will work well. Is there any reason why you have concerns? edit: actually I had one issue with my 3.5" drive. It did…
  • krispayne -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x File System (RAID1) "Missing" after Upgrade.

growing the raid to 6 devices seems to be the trick to get rid of the extra spare: mdadm --grow /dev/md0 --raid-devices=6 do you think that by changing something like this in the raid configuration that OMV will be able to see it in the GUI? Once this…