openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Remote Mount plugin OK but no Share Folder ?

sam_scade

2 issues after installing OMV on HC1

macom

Pinned Call for testers: OMV4 for ARM boards

ryecoaaron

My new thin client NAS

philact3

recommended10gb network card

Recent Activities

• sam_scade -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Remote Mount plugin OK but no Share Folder ?.

with remote server on OMV3 : yes "grep nfs /proc/mounts" give the same "nfs4" but the share works (with or without "nfsvers=3" option) root@SRVBKUP02:~# grep nfs /proc/mounts 192.168.1.31:/Data2 /srv/7f0757af-0b3e-4a45-8109-8af7cfacfc0e nfs4…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x 2 issues after installing OMV on HC1.

The link is ok. You need to download the PDF by clicking on the big green button in the top right corner forum.openmediavault.org/index…9fb545849a5e69473459d1390 In the guide you will find explanations about putty and how to use it. Also these videos…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Call for testers: OMV4 for ARM boards.

Quote from tkaiser: “e need to exchange OMV_4_Espressobin.img.xz ” Uploading now.
  • raven66 -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Help with Easy Backup solution.

Like (Post)
    Quote from raven66: “There a SyncThing plugin. Can it be used to make backups? ” It could, but Syncthing doesn't directly apply to this thread. SyncThing is geared toward sync'ing multiple devices (pc/phone/tablet) or multiple network locations with…
  • philact3 -

Replied to the thread My new thin client NAS.

Hi, I've see this client on eBay, and I'm very interested to buy one. ATM my Nas is an udoo board, but it's arm based, old. But I've a problem. I don't have an external monitor, and no key/mouse. How I can install omv without it? On my old Nas, I…
  • chuckado -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x recommended10gb network card.

Thread
    Hello, I was wondering if there is a recommended 10gb network card that works out of the box. I do not mind if it is SFP+. I was looking at the Mellanox ConnectX-2 cards but not sure if they are supported due to being EOL.
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Call for testers: OMV4 for ARM boards.

@ryecoaaron: We need to exchange OMV_4_Espressobin.img.xz at sourceforge.net/projects/openm…ngle%20Board%20Computers/ I played again with my EspressoBin after some time and due to restrictions of the boot script (u-boot on this board lives in the small…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread No Ethernet card was detected. Installation.

I suggest installing the latest backport kernel via the OMV GUI. To do this you will need to install omv-extras. See: faq.aslab.com/support/kb/231.html
  • sam_scade -

Yes ! It works with remote OMV3...let's see OMV 2 and 1 ... Thanks a lot ryecoaaron, I can progress to my OMV4 upgrade way ...
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from sam_scade: “Yes in Update Management I clicked Check ” You need to enable omv-extras testing repo then. Based on feedback on github, it doesn't seem like it fixed the nfsv4 issue though.