low start because of the network?

Darknesse

Pool is DEGRADED

• .H.
  • .H.

.H.

Recent Activities

• bvrulez -

Replied to the thread How to restore OMV 4.X from backup-plugin to system SSD.

Feel free to re-format my guide according to the guidlines of the guide. :)
  • marvelous -

Replied to the thread virtualbox install issue headers?.

ok i did apt-get purge dkms virtualbox-dkms virtualbox-qt virtualbox reinstalled and now it works
  • marvelous -

Replied to the thread virtualbox install issue headers?.

done that, now getting Linux machine4.19.0-0.bpo.1-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 4.19.12-1~bpo9+1 (2018-12-30) x86_64 GNU/Linux apt-get install linux-headers-$(uname -r) Reading package lists... Done Building dependency tree Reading state information...…
  • TechAndrew -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Brother MFC-495CW with CUPS.

Quote from macom: “The printer has a network (Ethernet) interface, right? Why not connect it to a switch and use it as a network printer? ” I'm trying to make it AirPrint-enabled, as it isn't AirPrint on its own.
  • Darknesse -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x low start because of the network?.

I tried disabling it with the command ifdown enp7s0 but that did not change anything. I also tried installing the ifplugd package, but it did not change anything ...
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Brother MFC-495CW with CUPS.

The printer has a network (Ethernet) interface, right? Why not connect it to a switch and use it as a network printer?
  • TechAndrew -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Brother MFC-495CW with CUPS.

Thread
    Hello, I am trying to set up my Brother MFC-495CW printer to be shared through my OMV rock64. I have installed the following packages on my OMV rock64, as there are no CUPS drivers included for my printer, and none of the Generic ones work at all…
  • .H. -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Pool is DEGRADED.

ok. :/ thanks for your help to understanding ;)
  • wolf8auer -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Replaced a disk with Snapraid -> Cannot access the files afterwards?.

The plugin "openmediavault-resetperms 3.3" also helped me a lot with some shared folder permission problems. E.g. When I deleted a file or folder and recovered it with snapraid. Snapraids undelete function worked fine, but the problem was that I could…
  • wolf8auer -

Liked chrizZztian’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Replaced a disk with Snapraid -> Cannot access the files afterwards?.

Like (Post)
    Thanks for the fast response! And especially thx for the hint. I also thought that this could be somehow permission related. So I created new shares. Unfortunately with the same result. --> Digging a little bit deeper I found an omv extension called…