openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

NextCloud Installation Q & A

Frank83

Error updating dnsmasq-base 2.76-5+rpi1

ryecoaaron

[HOWTO] Instal ZFS-Plugin & use ZFS on OMV

ryecoaaron

Configure using command line?

ryecoaaron

Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15?

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• Frank83 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Hallo zusammen, leider finde ich keine Lösung für mein Problem aber evtl. kann mir ja jemand helfen. Ausgangssituation: OMV 3 [192.168.178.31] mysql per plugin [192.168.178.31/mysql] NC per Docker [192.168.178.31:81] Ich kann mich im der DB…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Error updating dnsmasq-base 2.76-5+rpi1.

Quote from insickin: “Can i add that repo somehow? ” That image should have an armbian list and raspberrypi.org list. Add them as root with: echo "deb https://archive.raspberrypi.org/debian/ jessie main" > /etc/apt/sources.list.d/raspberry.list echo
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 [HOWTO] Instal ZFS-Plugin & use ZFS on OMV.

Quote from riff-raff: “i'lll get this error even with dpkg-dev installed ... ” Well, I know dpkg-dev provides the command. Not sure why it still fails.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Configure using command line?.

If you knew all of the exact configs, you could use rpc calls but I bet it would be faster to use the web interface.
  • ellnic -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ellnic: “would it be possible to add a freeze/unfreeze checkbox etc to the extras kernel tab? ” Probably. I guess I should make something to enable/disable backports as well.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15?.

Quote from ellnic: “would it be possible to add a freeze/unfreeze checkbox etc to the extras kernel tab? ” Probably. I guess I should make something to enable/disable backports as well.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved VirtualBox does not work anymore.

Quote from Mr Smile: “Should I be worried on this? ” Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x Quote from Mr Smile: “Whats going on here? My OMV 4.0 is completely vanilla except switching back to 4.9 and running updates once ” Remember that I said there is no…
  • ellnic -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Is ZFS supported in Kernel 4.13-4.15?.

Oh. If they aren’t in the drop down it may be possible that you’re experiencing the current ZFS bug. See: ZFS device(s) not listed in devices dropdown As for the kernel, you can either move back to 4.15 or use the testing repo for the latest ZFS. It…
  • Lowered -

Liked subzero79’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Transmission and multiple drives.

Like (Post)
    Use the uniofilesystem plugin, you can merge two or more filesystems into one. Create a shared folder from that union point and add it to transmission
  • Lowered -

Liked flvinny521’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Transmission and multiple drives.

Like (Post)
    No, your current data isn't affected when using that plugin. It will create a new mount point with a long string of characters, and you can access it like an individual drive. You can make a new shared folder there and point Transmission to it, and…