openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Countless NFS errors, something about RPC Service

No notification of pending updates being sent

gderf

Docker and Plex - "There Are No Items In This Library"

gderf

Raid Mirror

Announcement Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced

TechnoDadLife

Recent Activities

• gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x No notification of pending updates being sent.

I have the same problem, but it never worked on any version of OMV I have run, 2 upgraded to 3 upgraded to 4. Not even on a fresh install of 4.
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread Docker and Plex - "There Are No Items In This Library".

What are the ownership and permissions of the files inside the directories? I set my Plex media directories and media files to be owned by user:fred group:users The container runs with PGID: 100 (users) PUID: 1001 (fred) Directories have permissions:…
  • ExTruckie -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x No notification of pending updates being sent.

Thread
    Hello I stopped getting notification of pending updates since upgrading to 4.X. I have to manually check and install any updates. How do I correct it? I do not see anywhere one could change update settings. Thanks all
  • Currymunster -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Raid Mirror.

Thread
    Hi everyone, New to OMV and Raid. Never had one before so please - go easy on me. Just a few questions please? 1 - If the system boot disk fails can I just reinstall and the 3 disk raid will still be there and recognised? 2 - If one of the raid disks…
  • TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced.

youtu.be/z4apf-4n2tw Today, we'll install Booksonic audio book server on Openmediavault using docker.
  • Currymunster -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Duplicati.

Thread
    New to linux and new to OMV. Doing well with my migration from server 2008. Really confused with Duplicati. I cant see it in the plugins list so please, How do I install it. I've already lost an 80gb disk when server 2008 died. the system disk failed…
  • bikepope -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Statisik zeigt nicht alle Disks.

Thread
    Hallo Irgendwie zeigt die Statistik nicht alle eingebundenen Disks. Habe das Plugin deinstalliert und wieder installiert Leider ohne Erfolg. forum.openmediavault.org/index…49a97ea72ef560780656b2c54forum.openmediavault.org/index…49a97ea72ef560780656b2c54
  • Guffe -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Where to start ?.

• mrperfektone -

Replied to the thread Execution failed Service nginx.

Tkaiser: Yes, I know it's not optimal but I've bought a hc2 but have to wait for the next month before I can afford to buy a hc2 more and make a stable setup. - It has cost me a lot of money and buy odroidxu4 / cloudshell2 when it does NOT work :( And…
  • elastic -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Rutorrent in docker.

@raulfg3 I got it to work with your help, thank you! Can anyone point me in the right direction to get autodl-irssi installed? Docker is very confusing to me... Edit: Hmm, also can't seem to change the download location from my OS disc to my ZFS…