openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Crashplan Docker

Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x

peterrrjr

Weird situation - root filesystem filled - please help!

2devnull

NextCloud Installation Q & A

tinh_x7

noexec argument returns automatically

flvinny521

Recent Activities

• peterrrjr -

Posted the thread Crashplan Docker.

Thread
    Hi, I am a newborn on the linux world. I am using the OMV4 for a couple of weeks now, to replace my personal windows 7 shares and also using on a rural community here. Well, on my personal Rig, i need to back it up to crashplan. As I am still a windows…
  • peterrrjr -

Replied to the thread Upgrade Debian 9 and 4.x.

• 2devnull -

Replied to the thread Weird situation - root filesystem filled - please help!.

Quote from gderf: “Login via console or ssh and cd / Then as root run: du -sh * Examine the directory sizes to see which one got filled up. ” This is what I am getting. It doesn't really help me pinpoint the problematic files: Source Code (39 lines)
  • gderf -

Login via console or ssh and cd / Then as root run: du -sh * Examine the directory sizes to see which one got filled up.
  • tinh_x7 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

• donh -

• Introduction Many new users of OpenMediaVault have selected this operating system because they want to run a media server. They expect it to provide functions such as serving media to local or remote clients and downloading and organizing new content.…
  • flvinny521 -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x noexec argument returns automatically.

Just chiming in to mark this as resolved. Making changes to the config.xml file and running omv-mkconf fstab was the answer (which, of course, you already knew).
  • flvinny521 -

Replied to the thread Folders and Sub Folders.

Quote from PIgod: “Separate windows pc ” You'll want to install an application called "Putty" which will allow you to connect to your server via an SSH connection. This also means you need to create a user on your OMV server that is included in the…
  • odinb -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Mail alert after the update to arrakis.

Hi! Did you ever solve this? if so, how? Did you just delete "php5"? root@openmediavault:/# ls -l /etc/cron.d/ total 36 -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 285 May 29 2017 anacron -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 355 Mar 19 2012 cron-apt -rw-r--r-- 1 root root 589 Jan 24 …