openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Execution failed Service nginx

sipelaut

RDP to Virtualbox

pratikpatel152

Unable to create a RAID 1 array

JakRuzL

Docker error for unknown service

kmal808

RAID Creation Fails Every Time With Failed to Execute Command On New Installation

Recent Activities

• lvikstrom -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread Can't boot after installing HBA.

Like (Post)
    Quote from lvikstrom: “If I remove the drives in the HBA it boots again. ” You might your answer in here
  • sipelaut -

Replied to the thread Execution failed Service nginx.

Quote from tkaiser: “Quote from mrperfektone: “It's a problem that's suddenly come - Could it be my emmc card that is having trouble? ” Don't think so. It's most probably related to logs being kept in RAM, an unclean shutdown (?) and now…
  • sipelaut -

Liked tkaiser’s post in the thread Execution failed Service nginx.

Like (Post)
    Quote from mrperfektone: “It's a problem that's suddenly come - Could it be my emmc card that is having trouble? ” Don't think so. It's most probably related to logs being kept in RAM, an unclean shutdown (?) and now folders/files missing below…
  • pratikpatel152 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x RDP to Virtualbox.

Quote from spupuz: “got a problem with VM Console, since i got RDP enable only on local host 127.0.0.1, how to i change it? see screenshot ” I had to change the network adapter to bridge and give it the same IP as OMV to get it to work. I'll try…
  • JakRuzL -

Replied to the thread Unable to create a RAID 1 array.

I just have the need to volunteer this observation. I have read thru this whole post in hopes of learning, being that I was attempting something very similar, but could barely stomach reading it to the very end. First of all whomever is allowing…
  • JakRuzL -

Replied to the thread Unable to create a RAID 1 array.

I just have the need to volunteer this observation. I have read thru this whole post in hopes of learning, being that I was attempting something very similar, but could barely stomach reading it to the very end. First of all whomever is allowing…
  • kmal808 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker error for unknown service.

Agreed, I’ll have to pick up a similar model to what you linked from Amazon(no Microcenter here). I’ll try the purge and if all else fails, do a rebuild. Definitely a good chance that more than just docker was affected. I actually don’t mind doing…
  • JakRuzL -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x RAID Creation Fails Every Time With Failed to Execute Command On New Installation.

Thread
    I am trying to set up a simple mirror between 2 identical (same size and model) new 500G external hard drives. Each time I try to create the RAID I receive the following error. My linux skills are fairly limited so this error may be simpler to figure out…
  • Rahul -

Replied to the thread [ Docker ] Enabling Docker from OMV Docker GUI throws error.

Quote from geaves: “Quote from Rahul: “ Should I reinstall omv? ” No, but have a look at this thread ” So I followed every procedure as follows: 1. Completely remove docker gui and omv extras. 2. Reinstalled again. 3. Enabled the Docker CE plugin in…
  • Kai -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread Now ready for OS drive choice; M2 - - overkill?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Kai: “Doesn't it bother you to buy someone else's stuff??? I am always a little hesitant to buy something used and get stuck with a bad purchase. ” My short answer is "No". It's about knowing something about what you're buying. (Knowledge…