openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

rsync pull job - owner & group changed

votdev

Encryption support plans?

Nixda

virtualbox cannot login

Letsencrypt problem

antipiot

Active Directory / FQDN / name resolve issue

Recent Activities

• votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x rsync pull job - owner & group changed.

Replied to the thread Encryption support plans?.

Other option: I encrypt my data with encfs on the client side whileI leave my data unencrypted from OMV perspective On my client I do have an encfs installation which mounts a directory from an OMV share into the filesystem of the client. The data is…
  • iamneo2416 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x virtualbox cannot login.

Thread
    I just finished a clean installation debian 9.6.0 OS w/openmediavualt extras virtualbox. After that I click on phpVirtualbox web ui and tried to use default 'admin' and 'password' to login without any luck. any help here ? virtualbox web service is…
  • antipiot -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Letsencrypt problem.

Hello! This is expected: You have to edit the config.sample.php to allow connexions from this domain name: To do this, simply go in your Nextcloud configuration folder and find the "config.php" file in ./www/nextcloud/config/config.php ( i think it…
  • _pX_ -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Active Directory / FQDN / name resolve issue.

Thread
    Hi, I followed this thread Guide to OMV 4 Active Directory Integration and successfully (almost) joined AD (Samba4 on Univension Corporate Server). This means I can see AD users and groups on OMV and can share file/folders. But still OMV FQDN ins't…
  • Vodka34 -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x 2 internet connections.

Like (Post)
    Yes but you may run into some routing issues if not done correctly. Personally, I would setup a pfsense box and have both internet connections go to it (I have done this before).
  • TheLostSwede -

Liked Markess’s post in the thread Now ready for OS drive choice; M2 - - overkill?.

Like (Post)
    @Kai, if you're in the US (from your profile you are), this time of year, there's frequent sales on low capacity SSDs from the large internet sellers (Newegg, Frys, Amazon, B&H, etc.) I'm frequently seeing 60GB and 120GB drives from established…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker container configs.

probably you do not push the "+" button on the last line ( when add the /config) so is not saved properly = so it use default /config location in read only mode). you need to edit your docker config (Push button "Edit" to do it and save)…
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

@HackitZ No. When I remove that line, save config.php, and restart Nextcloud container, and I type in the actual url listed in 0 => ... the browser reverts to mysubdomain.duckdns.org. Thanks for the help.
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.