The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Trying to swap drives in RAID1 but RAID is missing

flmaxey

Virtualbox VNC Issue

marcsgirall

RSync: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin: ....... - What's wrong?

votdev

Updated 3->4 and now POSTFIX ERRORS

jmccusker

Letsencrypt problem

Pentothal

Recent Activities

• flmaxey -

Replied to the thread Trying to swap drives in RAID1 but RAID is missing.

Quote from cghill: “I will give it a try so I can sunset my DS211j ” If you're happy with OMV, and I believe you will be, don't strip out the drives out of the DS211j and "pitch" it. There's nothing like a second device for platform independent…
  • marcsgirall -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Virtualbox VNC Issue.

• votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x RSync: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin: ....... - What's wrong?.

To get more information simply execute the script manually in the CLI. # /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/rsync-9b4528f5-afe8-4cfc-947a-7ba9835a8a63 Maybe it helps to add 'set -x' in the script to get more debug infos.
  • jmccusker -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Updated 3->4 and now POSTFIX ERRORS.

I spoke too soon... Came home from work and more of the errors shown in the 3rd panel of this thread. Any idea? Should I just ignore it? Thanks
  • Pentothal -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Letsencrypt problem.

Quote from antipiot: “Happy to hear its working :) When you connected to your server, your browser probably said something like "Your connection is not secure" in Firefox: This is due to the lack of valid SSL certificate. When booting for the first time,…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Datein in Openproject mit Docker speichern.

Quote from shimue93: “Everything except the avatar ” ?? I have no clue what you mean by that :) and even less of a clue re OpenProject
  • extnction -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Installation on NanoPC T4.

Thread
    Hello, I'm searching how to install OMV on the nanopc-T4. I found the official image in the download section OMV_4_NanoPC_T4.img.xz But I'm not sure how to install it. The nanopc forum refers to 3 methods : - Use EFlasher to make a bootable SD card…
  • shimue93 -

bis auf den Avatar geht alles selbst nach der neu Erstellung des Container
  • geaves -

You may have to stop and delete the container and start again.
  • marcsgirall -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Virtualbox VNC Issue.