The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[WebDav plugin] Several folders/disks shares?

Error installing OMV Extras Plugin

Some questions on the possibilities of OMV

Mount email warning

Let's Encrypt renew problem

Recent Activities

• jfromeo -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (testing) [WebDav plugin] Several folders/disks shares?.

I have been using the WebDav plugin since OMV 2 and I am pretty happy with its simplicity and performance. I wanted to ask if it would be possible to update the WebDav plugin so it could admit several mount points from different shared folders/disks or…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread Error installing OMV Extras Plugin.

Did you install OMV 4 or OMV 3 ?
  • tinh_x7 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Some questions on the possibilities of OMV.

Nginx and MySQL are required for NC installation.
  • sbocquet -

Replied to the thread Mount email warning.

OK... file founded. /etc/monit/conf.d/openmediavault-filesystem.conf
  • kawu2 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) Resolved Let's Encrypt renew problem.

Hi ysl, OMV web-ui Services LetsEncrypt Configuration tab Schedule refresh (make it green :)) This will create cron job in OMV
  • sbocquet -

Posted the thread Mount email warning.

Hi, First, I know that it's better to let OMV GUI do its magic, but...for different reasons, I have change a mount point in /etc/fstab. The mount point was linked "by label" and I changed it "by-id" (see lines 7 & 8 ) Source Code (9 lines) I have also…
  • efyzz -

Replied to the thread Mounting not possible on Zyxel NAS542.

Shame on me! Seems I have booted the wrong kernel. Re-flashed the kernel and now it seems to work ... The test with editing the config.xml directly is still open. I will tell you the result. Thanks!
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OpenMediaVault is incompatible with Raspberry PI 3B+?.

Quote from tkaiser: “RPi user are not aware that Gigabit Ethernet with broken cables can result in way lower throughput compared to Fast Ethernet -- I guess my warning+explanation and proposed diagnostic tool and workaround will be ignored forever --…
  • racex -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Konfiguration Local DNS/DHCP -- Intranet Namensauflösung?.

Hallo Community, kann mir jemand erklären wie ich den Webserver Zugriff statt IP basiert auf DNS umstelle? Habe schon ein paar Anleitungen durch aber nicht das gewünschte Ergebnis erzielt.. Habe Proxmox VE laufen und darauf OMV 4. Netzdaten sind…
  • Nibb31 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Some questions on the possibilities of OMV.

The instructions need you to install the nginx plugin. You first have to install omv-extras of course.