openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Several failures on successfull fresh installation

bvrulez

Raspberry Pi 3 - Error installing Docker

veelco

flashmemory plugin does not appear to be working

ryecoaaron

Removing Docker plugin

ryecoaaron

I have been so angry today cause of OMV

votdev

Recent Activities

• bvrulez -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Several failures on successfull fresh installation.

My RAID6 was not mounted. Thank you a lot! If someone reads this: Activating the samba shares involves a lot, especially enabling samba under general settings in samba itself. My shares where indicated green already (I think), although I overlooked to…
  • Marvins_Dog -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread flashmemory plugin does not appear to be working.

Like (Post)
    The plugin is working correctly. The write kbytes field isn't reporting because your root drive is btrfs (must be ext4 for the field to work). This is a known issue and has nothing to do with your media being protected from writes. It is just a…
  • veelco -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Raspberry Pi 3 - Error installing Docker.

Quote from iamaburrama: “Just tried this and was able to get Docker installed successfully. Thank you for your help! ” Me too. Worked just fine :) Thanks @rodon!
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread flashmemory plugin does not appear to be working.

The plugin is working correctly. The write kbytes field isn't reporting because your root drive is btrfs (must be ext4 for the field to work). This is a known issue and has nothing to do with your media being protected from writes. It is just a…
  • Marvins_Dog -

Posted the thread flashmemory plugin does not appear to be working.

Thread
    In a clean install of OMV 4.1, the flashmemory plugin (ver 4.1) does not appear to be doing its magic. The Root field in the web interface is empty and the Write Kbytes is n/a. I can see nothing being written to to the physical hard drive, /dev/sda1. I…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Removing Docker plugin.

Quote from LouBen3010: “Don't know why this folder has been a mounting point for a plugin which does not exist anymore. ” The plugin doesn't create/mount it. Docker does that. Is the docker package still installed?
  • Alternate method of mapping directories: In response to some questions directed to me by OMV users, I've decided to post an update with an alternate way to ensure that all your media server Docker containers have access to all the required directories.…
  • Introduction Many new users of OpenMediaVault have selected this operating system because they want to run a media server. They expect it to provide functions such as serving media to local or remote clients and downloading and organizing new content.…
  • LouBen3010 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Removing Docker plugin.

It did not help.. But I found the solution: Source Code (1 line)Don't know why this folder has been a mounting point for a plugin which does not exist anymore.
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Several failures on successfull fresh installation.

Quote from bvrulez: “Shared folder error does not come up any more in fresh browser. However, it came when trying to "add" shared folder and then pick a device. Now, no device is listed. I suppose listed devices should be the ones from filesystems, in my…