The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Disk unmount after reboot

macom

[HowTo] SnapRAID in OMV

goliath

howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB)

macom

HDD issues, model n/a, Serial Number incorrect

macom

Problems with update SABnzbd

geaves

Recent Activities

• macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Disk unmount after reboot.

Quote from Adoby: “Try to disable ALL changes to Physical Disk Properties for the disk. (Disks -> Edit). ” At least in my case this is done. I did a fresh install and did not enable any of the settings. Unfortunately the disk still is sometimes not…
  • edterbak -

Liked macom’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB).

Like (Post)
    In Debian Stretch (OMV4) the version of util-linux (including wipefs) is 2.29.2-1+deb9u1. Current stable version of util-linux is 2.32.1. In Debian this version is in the testing repo and has the following note for wipefs: Note that some filesystems
  • goliath -

Replied to the thread [HowTo] SnapRAID in OMV.

Quote from bmhj2: “Mine runs at midnight. ” Yeah, that's it. This works perfect. Such a great work done with OMV!
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB).

In Debian Stretch (OMV4) the version of util-linux (including wipefs) is 2.29.2-1+deb9u1. Current stable version of util-linux is 2.32.1. In Debian this version is in the testing repo and has the following note for wipefs: Note that some filesystems
  • edterbak -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB).

Quote from geaves: “Quote from edterbak: “does NOT work in OMV, ” You didn't have to do that :) OMV-Extras Kernel tab scroll to the bottom, install from there and then use the reboot button....but that's OK you now have a rescue usb for next time ;) ” No,…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread HDD issues, model n/a, Serial Number incorrect.

Have you tried if updating the firmware of the sata bridge helps? wiki.odroid.com/odroid-xu4/software/jms578_fw_update If not, might be worth a try. I assume the market for sataless HC1 is quite small ;)
  • edterbak -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved howto mount drives without loss of data (NOOB).

Like (Post)
    Quote from edterbak: “does NOT work in OMV, ” You didn't have to do that :) OMV-Extras Kernel tab scroll to the bottom, install from there and then use the reboot button....but that's OK you now have a rescue usb for next time ;)
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread HDD issues, model n/a, Serial Number incorrect.

Quote from Alexio: “Thanks! ” So FOR SALE 1 x Sataless HC1 open to offers :D
  • geaves -

Quote from edterbak: “does NOT work in OMV, ” You didn't have to do that :) OMV-Extras Kernel tab scroll to the bottom, install from there and then use the reboot button....but that's OK you now have a rescue usb for next time ;)
  • edterbak -

just to confirm. wipefs -b -o 0xe8e0d3f000 -t noext4 /dev/sdb does NOT work in OMV, instead I used: - systemrescuecd-x86-5.3.1.iso as OS. - Used Rufus to burn iso to USB.