openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

MPD Server Guide?

flmaxey

VPN - what are the internal VPN-IPs

RudiSH

Bitte um Hilfe - Upgrade OMV 3.x -> 4.x

Transcode folder for plex docker.

gderf

OMV 4 - Ethernet Bonding Error

Johnny.Fiama

Recent Activities

• flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x MPD Server Guide?.

I looked the Docker over on hub.docker.com . To set up the Docker and verify that it's actually working, it's usually necessary to have at least some knowledge of how the app itself works. The "Music Player Deamon" is a true Client / Server music app…
  • ellnic -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x OMV not expanding my ZFS pool size after HD upgrade.

Like (Post)
    Quote from ellnic: “if you’ve left Windows behind you won’t be looking at those numbers ” If only we could get more people to do that :)
  • RudiSH -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x VPN - what are the internal VPN-IPs.

Hi and thx, the port 1194 UDP is already open. What i have to change in my *opvn file ? I don't understand, what you mean. Do i have to change something in the first 14 lines ?
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Transcode folder for plex docker..

Quote from R0vsvamp: “Hi i'm trying to set up my plex on Docker, with the toturial from " Techno Dad Life " Video link . He skips the part with the transcode folder, and in the comment he says: "Just make a transcode folder in your AppData folder. You…
  • Johnny.Fiama -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4 - Ethernet Bonding Error.

What happens if you only specify the network gateway on the bonded connection, and not on the underlying interfaces?
  • R0vsvamp -

I will take a look at it tomorrow, its getting late. Thanks tho.
  • cruachan -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x MPD Server Guide?.

Thread
    Hi, First time poster - be gentle! Am looking to setup an MPD server in OMV 4.1.12 using a docker. I've found a docker vimagick/mpd but my attempts to set it up are failing with an error I think is related to Volumes and Bind paths but I don't have…
  • geaves -

Quote from R0vsvamp: “So if i just create a /transcode folder in my shared folder it should work? ” Provided the container points to that, however, I should read this and this to ensure that it will work, I'm not a Plex user but I have watched some of…
  • R0vsvamp -

So if i just create a /transcode folder in my shared folder it should work? I allso acess all my shared folders with windows on another computer.
  • geaves -

@TechnoDadLife has a shared folder called AppData, that is what he refers to in his Docker videos, it's also an SMB share because he can access it using windows file explorer.