openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Virtualbox on omv4

kekec888

Can you add to docker? if image repo is not there?

lh1983

docker nextcloud?

4bc

NextCloud Installation Q & A

4bc

Attach rsync log to mail

Recent Activities

• kekec888 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Virtualbox on omv4.

@Huberer hmm mine stays the same, but you are right with file vboxdrv, but that doesnt seems to affect or give any errors in log... Try this for autoboot: I made a workaround solution - i created a script in /etc/init.d/startvm startvm file…
  • lh1983 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Can you add to docker? if image repo is not there?.

So the GUI in OMV is only going to show you the images you've already pulled. Helpfully, OMV has a search box (top right) which, when you search in there, will show you everything registered at DockerHub.
  • 4bc -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x docker nextcloud?.

did you end up finding a solution?? im not having much sucess installing too!
  • 4bc -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

Hi Folks New to OMV myself after running XPenology on a N54L for a while, I too have spent a few nights trying and googling some sort of guide to install NextCloud via Docker on OMV 4. Anyone got any tips or knock up a bit of a guide? I've even left a…
  • ramleaf -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Attach rsync log to mail.

Thread
    Hello! Currently when the option "Send command output via email" is enabled on a rsync job, the entire log that rsync generates is sent as part of the mail body. The problem with this is that if the log is very large it will not send the email because…
  • lh1983 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x WD Caviar Blue 1TB.

The drive will work just fine, until it stops working, of course. No one can really predict when that drive will fail. Typically, people use WD Red or other NAS hard drives for NAS operations because they're rated for more read/write cycles than Blue,…
  • Fako86 -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Login am GUI nicht möglich.

hi leute, ich bin ein absoluter neuling in linux fragen und OMV. aber ich traute mich ran, alles soweit top eingestellt. super system. sehr einfach. jedoch hab ich jetzt ein problem. "kein zugang zur web Gui" also gegooglet und das gefunden. Über…
  • lh1983 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker Resilio-Sync Permissions to write in a directory.

Sorry, you'd run chmod as a command from the command line when you SSH into your OMV machine, or use the Shellinabox plugin. The docker plug-in is really just a small plug-in to manage docker containers. Think of each docker container a mini-PC running…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Error message whenever I check for updates..

Quote from tkaiser: “Don't care at all. ” I don't care if cloudshell is available but I don't think a broken repo should be on the image. If someone wants cloudshell, they can add the repo themselves.
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Rock64 media board.

github.com/ayufan-rock64/linux-build/releases/tag/0.6.44 (that's latest release, everything more recent is 'pre-release' AKA beta) Take care that you choose an image for 'rock64' but not 'rockpro64'. The images are now created for two different but…