openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced

TechnoDadLife

Docker and Plex - "There Are No Items In This Library"

gderf

General discussion moved from another thread!!

geaves

Duplicati

ryecoaaron

Raid Mirror

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced.

youtu.be/5rSKD7RUi6k Today, we install Lychee, which is photo management software, on our OMV server using Docker.
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread Docker and Plex - "There Are No Items In This Library".

There are no significant functional differences between the plexinc/pms-docker and linuxserver/plex dockers.
  • THALASTONE -

Replied to the thread Docker and Plex - "There Are No Items In This Library".

@gunneric: thanks for the tip! I'll have time next week to try to fix the server so i'll check out that new image with your other tips. @gderf: good point re my permissions, I'll fix that up. interesting regarding the change from /media to /srv. …
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread General discussion moved from another thread!!.

@flmaxey Thanks to your comment here following the monit tutorial I just maybe able to resolve a small problem. :thumbsup: I have 'acquired' a Dell Optiplex i5 with 8Gb Ram with 2 video outputs (Display Port and VGA) this has mean't that I can use 2 decent…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Duplicati.

Quote from Currymunster: “Just checked and it's not installed - Thumbs down! ” It isn't included with omv itself.
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid Mirror.

Quote from Currymunster: “I see - I run a business from home and need certain files to complete invoices, send them and type up quotes so I need it all the time so I'm guessing the RAID Mirror is a good option. ” I don't use a mirror array anywhere. …
  • macom -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x [SOLVED] No graph of Disk Usage for Newly Added Disk.

In the GUI of OMV there is an entry on the left side "monitoring". In that view you can disable/enable the monitoring. Monitoring is not a plugin.
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread New OMV Server Hardware Advice needed.

Quote from Dr.Proton: “My thought was to find an ITX case for the drives, get a cheap used ITX board with a soldered on CPU where I can put in the DDR3 SO-Dimms and a PSU ” Good luck with finding a motherboard that can cope with the RAM. Also I…
  • Currymunster -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Duplicati.

Just checked and it's not installed - Thumbs down! I'll check out the link you sent me - Thumbs up!
  • Currymunster -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid Mirror.

I see - I run a business from home and need certain files to complete invoices, send them and type up quotes so I need it all the time so I'm guessing the RAID Mirror is a good option. However, I do have other files like photos, music and video as well…