openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Error after and by installation of ZFS Addon

Upgrading MB/CPU To Kaby Lake Info Needed

ANACKY99

Not Able to Configure Remote Nextcloud

Agricola

RAID Creation Fails Every Time With Failed to Execute Command On New Installation

flmaxey

Pinned Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?

nfgb

Recent Activities

• Drake008 -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x Error after and by installation of ZFS Addon.

Thread
    forum.openmediavault.org/index…b016515504492b47b55e9778d When I instralled the Addon I got also an error (No such DIrectory). I cannot uninstall the ZFS Addon it is as it was not installed.
  • ANACKY99 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrading MB/CPU To Kaby Lake Info Needed.

Im currently running on Intel Core i5 3200, 8GB Ram Asus MB , 120 GB OS SSD ,16tb Sata Data
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Not Able to Configure Remote Nextcloud.

@syrusstk Well I deleted my letsencrypt container, but it will not let me create a new one with port 443 forwarded to 444 because that port forwarding is in use by the nextcloud container.
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrading MB/CPU To Kaby Lake Info Needed.

You don't say what your current hardware is so it's not possible to give you a good answer.
  • ANACKY99 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Upgrading MB/CPU To Kaby Lake Info Needed.

Thread
    Hi Love The Open Media Platform,Im Currently Running Version 4 and i'm considering moving my OMV/Plex setup To a new build as my current hardware is becoming somewhat out of date so would like to know first off is OMV compatible With Intel's 8th Gen…
  • syrusstk -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Not Able to Configure Remote Nextcloud.

First time when I configured my server with letsencrypt and nextcloud, everything worked from the first try but when I reinstalled my server for some reason it gave me a lot of trouble, nginx was not helping spent a full night and still did not manage…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x RAID Creation Fails Every Time With Failed to Execute Command On New Installation.

Quote from tkaiser: “But not really helpful for those people who not visit the forum and ask (more than 2000 downloads per week for the RPi image -- how many of these users turn up here?) ” @votdev : @tkaiser has a legitimate point - most SBC users…
  • nfgb -

Replied to the thread Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?.

Hi, I'm planning buying an Nanopi M4 4Gb for OMV. I plan using OMV for smb sharing (I have 2 usb3 hdd), download manager and backup (Urbackup or Duplicati). Additionally I also plan to use the SBC for hostapd, tvheadend and home assistant. Is Nanopi M4…
  • bowe -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread Resolved OMV 4.x No space left mergeFS.

Like (Post)
    Troubles with your boot drive... If my boot media (where OMV lives) was throwing errors like that, I'd rebuild. Corruption of some sort is possible so I wouldn't trust it. I'd also be concerned with multiple drive failures, at the same time. A…
  • bowe -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x No space left mergeFS.

False alarm @flmaxey! I was about to make a clean installaion and saw 3 disks connected, OMV ssd, USB with OMW and a Sata drive. So I missed one of my drives whyle troubleshooting, guess what, that disk was giving all the errors. We're are back on…