openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

The Class E Network

flmaxey

rsnapshot plugin pre and post execution scripts?

ryecoaaron

openmediavault-letsencrypt

Gratz

Trying to swap drives in RAID1 but RAID is missing

flmaxey

Virtualbox VNC Issue

marcsgirall

Recent Activities

• flmaxey -

Replied to the thread The Class E Network.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “When you su to root, you need to do su - to include the environment variables and paths. ” I've done the script install before and it didn't require su - but that was then and this is now. I verified the variables and paths…
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from flmaxey: “dpkg -i (above) still didn't work. It wouldn't install with a note about two files not being in the path or executable. ” When you su to root, you need to do su - to include the environment variables and paths. Doesn't matter…
  • flmaxey -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “wget packages.openmediavault.org/pu…vault-keyring_1.0_all.deb dpkg -i openmediavault-keyring_1.0_all.deb ” While the first command pulled the keyring: dpkg -i (above) still didn't work. It wouldn't install with a note about two…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x rsnapshot plugin pre and post execution scripts?.

No. The plugin would require a change for that.
  • Gratz -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x openmediavault-letsencrypt.

I have upgraded from OMV 3.x to 4.x, and Let's Encrypt used to work, but now it doesn't. I have tried everything 5 times: Forwarding ports, reinstalling plugin, updating everything incl. OMV-Extras, running apt clean, checking DNS-settings, asking…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread Trying to swap drives in RAID1 but RAID is missing.

Quote from cghill: “I will give it a try so I can sunset my DS211j ” If you're happy with OMV, and I believe you will be, don't strip the drives out of the DS211j and just "pitch" it. There's nothing like a second device for platform independent…
  • marcsgirall -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Virtualbox VNC Issue.

• votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x RSync: Failed to execute command 'export PATH=/bin: ....... - What's wrong?.

To get more information simply execute the script manually in the CLI. # /var/lib/openmediavault/cron.d/rsync-9b4528f5-afe8-4cfc-947a-7ba9835a8a63 Maybe it helps to add 'set -x' in the script to get more debug infos.
  • jmccusker -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x Updated 3->4 and now POSTFIX ERRORS.

I spoke too soon... Came home from work and more of the errors shown in the 3rd panel of this thread. Any idea? Should I just ignore it? Thanks
  • Pentothal -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Letsencrypt problem.

Quote from antipiot: “Happy to hear its working :) When you connected to your server, your browser probably said something like "Your connection is not secure" in Firefox: This is due to the lack of valid SSL certificate. When booting for the first time,…