openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Docker - emby container - Access to the path '/etc/resolv.conf' is denied.

Adding a Wi-Fi interface

Rimsonatoaster

docker install error

ryecoaaron

Help with WiFi Driver (Update)

BackWoodsTech

NextCloud's Preview generator - can't get it to work

hemlig

Recent Activities

• dky1e -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Docker - emby container - Access to the path '/etc/resolv.conf' is denied..

Thread
    I'm getting the following error in the logs Access to the path '/etc/resolv.conf' is denied. The file exists in the container, running cat /resolv.conf on the container returns (note i've tried 8.8.8.8 as well with no luck): # Dynamic resolv.conf(5)…
  • Rimsonatoaster -

Replied to the thread Adding a Wi-Fi interface.

Okay, I've acquired a new dongle. it's coming up as 0b05:184c. I'm trying to figure out how to install its driver as we speak
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x docker install error.

Then you should be able to use the second to last version 4.0.1 on bintray too.
  • BackWoodsTech -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Help with WiFi Driver (Update).

@ryecaaron I do follow your logic here about the diminishing pools of opportunities. FWIW I'm not using the 64bit image, but all your logic still stands. I'm happy to either move this discussion or start a new one in the hardware sub-forum. a bit of…
  • BackWoodsTech -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Help with WiFi Driver (Update).

Like (Post)
    Most people don't use wifi on a nas and even less use an adapter that needs the driver compiled. That group gets even smaller when you are using an arm board (especially if you are using the 64 bit image). So, you don't have a wide audience to get info…
  • hemlig -

Replied to the thread NextCloud's Preview generator - can't get it to work.

Anyone? I know there’s a lot of text but it would be really helpful if someone could just answer if I need to create the www-data user for the preview generator to work or if the way @TechnoDadLife setups the docker container demand different commands…
  • liquidJiggy -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x docker install error.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “The plugin requires docker-ce. ” Typing docker --version returns "Docker version 18.06.1-ce, build e68fc7a ". It reads like it is ce.
  • Chrisso -

Replied to the thread OMV3 Image for RP2/3.

Thanks. Installed OMV4 last night and followed the tutorials on adding sickrage. No success. Not sure what the issue is but its "state" is "dead". Hence to get me up and running for now i was hoping to get OMV3. I can play around OMV4 and configure…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Error message when adding a repo.

Quote from Nixda: “Not sure. Somehow this way it did not work (instead I updated beforehand). Cannot fall back, so I can not check again. ” I don't expect you to test. Just letting you know that the version in the repo is the exact same package…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread PHP Fatal Error: Uncaught Error.

You probably upgraded to buster (Debian 10). Your system is a mess and I recommend starting over.