openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Can anyone please help me out.I'm running omv 4.1 on a RPi 3 and I checked my system logs and they seem flooded with an error stating:Space usage 90.9% matches resource limit [space usage>85%], the storage it's referring to is an external HDD not the micro sd card the OS is installed on. Should I do anything regarding this error? or should i leave it alone, as it's just stating my hdd is almost full.
  • New

Hi I'm having some peculiar issues with SMB connection not closing when I shut down the PC. I have the autoshutdown plugin installed and it monitors port 445 for active connections, the problem is that the autoshutdown does not put the OMV server into standby because it detects an active connection on the SMB port up to 1.5 hours after my main PC (Win 10, IP 192.168.0.101) has been turned off:

Source Code

1. autoshutdown[15439]: INFO: ' _check_net_status(): Found active connection on port 445 (SMB/CIFS) from 192.168.0.101'
    2. autoshutdown[15439]: INFO: ' Found 1 active socket(s) from Port(s): 21,22,80,139,445,3689,6991,9091,49152'
    3. autoshutdown[15439]: INFO: ' sleep for 300s.'
    I'm assuming that this is caused by the windows 10 machine not properly closing the SMB session when it turns off? Could I somehow force a timeout for idle connections in OMV's SMB configuration?
  • New

Hi,

i found a problem with TeamViwer Host plugin. I have seen, that the parsing is not working anymore. TeamViewer is generating id longer than 9 signs, so the displayed TeamViewer ID in OMV UI is not valid. I have changed a code file and everything is fine:
    Console command: nano /usr/share/openmediavault/engined/rpc/teamviewerhost.inc
    Replace the following line:
    OLD : $cmd = 'teamviewer info | grep "TeamViewer ID:" | tr -d "[:cntrl:]" | tr -d " " | tail -c9';
    NEW: $cmd = 'teamviewer info | grep "TeamViewer ID:" | tr –s " " | cut –d " " –f 5';

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Update kernel on rpi3b and omv4?

Docker error

johnnyb

Space usage matches resource limit

Rsync startet nicht als cronjob --- rsync-cronjobs don't start

macom

SMB connection stays active even though PC is shut down?

Recent Activities

• cholle -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Update kernel on rpi3b and omv4?.

Thread
    Hi, fresh copy of "OMV_4_Raspberry_Pi_2_3_3Plus.img.xz" on a raspberry pi 3b, no internet connection possible for the first startup since i need to set a static ip adress, how do i update the kernel? Already tried "apt update" and then "omv-initsystem"…
  • johnnyb -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Docker error.

Quote from ryecoaaron: “No but it would look something like: sudo nano /etc/systemd/system/docker.service.d/override.conf add these lines: [Unit] After=local-fs.target ” No luck unfortunately, same errors. Trying to uninstall the plugin via GUI…
  • furion23 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Space usage matches resource limit.

Thread
    Can anyone please help me out.I'm running omv 4.1 on a RPi 3 and I checked my system logs and they seem flooded with an error stating:Space usage 90.9% matches resource limit [space usage>85%], the storage it's referring to is an external HDD not the…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 Resolved Rsync startet nicht als cronjob --- rsync-cronjobs don't start.

Zeig doch mal einen Screenshot von deiner rsync Konfiguration in OMV. Vielleicht fällt da schon was auf.
  • jackster -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x SMB connection stays active even though PC is shut down?.

Thread
    Hi I'm having some peculiar issues with SMB connection not closing when I shut down the PC. I have the autoshutdown plugin installed and it monitors port 445 for active connections, the problem is that the autoshutdown does not put the OMV server into…
  • Hey I pulled open my kit today excited to assemble. To my disappointment one of the fans is broken (fins are snapped). Does anyone have a link where I can purchase a replacement pwm fan? I've taken a look on aliexpess and ebay but can find an exact…
  • tnt-nitro -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 Resolved Rsync startet nicht als cronjob --- rsync-cronjobs don't start.

Es ist jetzt zwar schon einige Zeit her das hier das Thema angegriffen wurde aber ich habe jetzt auch ein solches Problem und bin duch google hier gelandet. Vieleicht liest ja noch jemand mit und kann mir weiter helfen. Ich habe das Problem das ich…
  • Mike_L -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Remove Certificate settings.

Hi phanter, sorry - I've seen your posting yesterday ... little bit late ;) I ran into the same problem again after renewing the certificate yesterday. Nothing worked anymore ... no commits of changes Web-UI possible. After a reboot nginx did not start…
  • m1l0 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x TeamViewer Host Plugin not working anymore.

Thread
    Hi, i found a problem with TeamViwer Host plugin. I have seen, that the parsing is not working anymore. TeamViewer is generating id longer than 9 signs, so the displayed TeamViewer ID in OMV UI is not valid. I have changed a code file and everything is…
  • m1l0 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Teamviewer host not changing password.

Hi, i had the same problem with this plugin, but i have seen, that the parsing is not working anymore. TeamViewer is generating id longer than 9 signs, so the displayed TeamViewer ID in OMV UI is not valid. I have changed a code file and everything is…