openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

2 internet connections

ryecoaaron

UnionFileSystem and Shared Folders -- single point of failure?

gderf

Moved to OMV

ryecoaaron

NFS and ZFS: Access Denied By Server

virtualbox TCP: SECURITY_ERROR Error #2048

Vodka34

Recent Activities

• ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x 2 internet connections.

Yes but you may run into some routing issues if not done correctly. Personally, I would setup a pfsense box and have both internet connections go to it (I have done this before).
  • flmaxey -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread The Class E Network.

Like (Post)
    Quote from geaves: “Does Proxmox use Dynamic Ram Allocation? ” Yes. It has a feature called ballooning where you can set the min and max ram. Quote from flmaxey: “Since I'll be doing things that may not be recommended ( rm -rf / ), being able to…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread UnionFileSystem and Shared Folders -- single point of failure?.

The OMV UnionFS plugin uses mergerfs. You should read and understand what mergerfs is and is not. See: github.com/trapexit/mergerfs
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread Moved to OMV.

• Goobs -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread Solutions to common problems.

Like (Post)
    Here is a list of problems with potential solutions (these videos may help as well): Problem #1: Web interface has missing fields and/or items showing that have been uninstalled. Solution #1: Clear your browser cache. Problem #2: I mounted the drive…
  • Vodka34 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x virtualbox TCP: SECURITY_ERROR Error #2048.

Still can't get it working was fine in 2.0 did a fresh install of 4.0 4 times now same all the time.
  • Goobs -

Liked tekkbebe’s post in the thread OMV 1.0 Plugins that are wanted - Part 4.

Like (Post)
    The NSA should just provide us all storage for free. :)
  • Marek Jeworutzki -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Autoshutdown ok - Wake on LAN mit Fehler ....

Thread
    Ich habe nun mein system mit suspend (Unterbrechung) zum automatischen runterfahren gebracht. Im Bios ist dafür hybernation eingestellt. Im Bios steht sowas wie S4 entspricht dann S5. Was das auch immer bedeutet. WOL ist ebenfalls im Bios…
  • Pentothal -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Letsencrypt problem.

Quote from antipiot: “Dont feel discouraged :) Once you've gone trough this you'll know what's up^^. So first of all it seems your mixing things: The container and the remote acces are not directly related: if you can't rech your nextcloud from ousitde,…
  • Markess -

Replied to the thread Now ready for OS drive choice; M2 - - overkill?.

@Kai, if you're in the US (from your profile you are), this time of year, there's frequent sales on low capacity SSDs from the large internet sellers (Newegg, Frys, Amazon, B&H, etc.) I'm frequently seeing 60GB and 120GB drives from established…