openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Trial run for Rsync job works, but not the actual job

Stramm

Plex Docker OMV 4.0 Arrakis

jefftr

looking for Plex alternative

ajaja

Can't ssl connection

votdev

rrdcached and collectd syslog error spams

votdev

Recent Activities

• Stramm -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Trial run for Rsync job works, but not the actual job.

- A cronjob is meant to run at the scheduled times. Sometimes I need a manual run of the job as well. That's why I usually don't use the plugin but a shell script. That can be put into cron and run manually. And you can do lots more (Check disk space on…
  • jefftr -

Replied to the thread Plex Docker OMV 4.0 Arrakis.

Flvinny - any ideas on how to complete Plex Live TV/DVR set-up? I am fine until I get to the point I have to add a zip code for the guide. Never seems to recognize anything and won't continue.
  • ajaja -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) looking for Plex alternative.

Quote from gderf: “Quote from ajaja: “Quote from gderf: “Did you install OMV to that M.2 using the iso installer or was it a Debian install with OMV installed on top of it? I seem to remember reading that an OMV iso install will not run a 4.x…
  • jollyrogr -

Quote from ajaja: “Quote from jollyrogr: “Quote from ajaja: “I used the ISO installer. Worked like a charm so far. My hardware is a Dell T30 (outlet buy @ $299) running 1.0.2 BIOS booted to WD Black 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive –…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (testing) Can't ssl connection.

What is the output of Shell-Script (1 line)
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x (stable) rrdcached and collectd syslog error spams.

• gderf -

Quote from ajaja: “Quote from gderf: “Did you install OMV to that M.2 using the iso installer or was it a Debian install with OMV installed on top of it? I seem to remember reading that an OMV iso install will not run a 4.x kernel on an M.2…
  • ajaja -

Quote from jollyrogr: “Quote from ajaja: “I used the ISO installer. Worked like a charm so far. My hardware is a Dell T30 (outlet buy @ $299) running 1.0.2 BIOS booted to WD Black 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive – WDS256G1X0C ” OMV 3 or OMV…
  • jollyrogr -

Quote from ajaja: “I used the ISO installer. Worked like a charm so far. My hardware is a Dell T30 (outlet buy @ $299) running 1.0.2 BIOS booted to WD Black 256GB M.2 PCIe NVMe Solid State Drive – WDS256G1X0C ” OMV 3 or OMV 4?
  • ajaja -

Quote from gderf: “Did you install OMV to that M.2 using the iso installer or was it a Debian install with OMV installed on top of it? I seem to remember reading that an OMV iso install will not run a 4.x kernel on an M.2 disk. ” I used the ISO…