openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Pinned Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?

ekent

How to upgrade Sonarr from Docker?

geaves

OMV 4.1.7(running on odroid HC1) getting update and plugin install errors.

Adoby

Replacement for HP ProLiant N40L

tkaiser

Can two user accounts share one home directory?

Adoby

Recent Activities

• KM0201 -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 4.x How to upgrade Sonarr from Docker?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KM0201: “Usually about the only time I recognize it has updated is I just check my containers and I delete the images that are no longer in use due to updates ” Just add --cleanup to the command box and Watchtower will do it for you :)
  • Virgil.A -

Replied to a comment by grusu on Virgil.A’s wall.

Wall Reply
    See message replay, what version of the omv-theme are you using ?
  • ekent -

Replied to the thread Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?.

Quote from Adoby: “I use one 12V 20A PSU, without a fan, to power 6 HC2, a Netgear GS316 GbE switch, a Asus Lyra mesh unit and a Noctua fan. When I bought the stuff I made sure everything ran on 12 volts. This is the PSU I use:…
  • ekent -

Quote from JohnStiles: “Then buy yourself two HC2, or three or even four HC2. Or go towards a normal pc / x86 server .... And if you really like the idea with ARM as a server then Gigabyte has a cool R281-T91 ” I think I will go back to the HC2…
  • ekent -

Quote from tkaiser: “Can't really help here since RAID1 is IMO just fooling yourself (talking about mdraid, a zmirror or a btrfs raid-1 is something entirely different) For RAID in general you need absolutely reliable hardware while SBC setups are…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to upgrade Sonarr from Docker?.

Quote from KM0201: “Usually about the only time I recognize it has updated is I just check my containers and I delete the images that are no longer in use due to updates ” Just add --cleanup to the command box and Watchtower will do it for you :)
  • KM0201 -

Liked Adoby’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Can two user accounts share one home directory?.

Like (Post)
    You might make it work good enough? But if it IS two different users, why not have separate home folders and then give access to other common folders? I suggest that you create two local users and do some experimenting with symlinks. That way you might…
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to upgrade Sonarr from Docker?.

Quote from Stramm: “I just use two docker containers and hence using watchtower is a little bit to much overhead for me. So I'm going the manual update route. However that's really easy using OMVs docker plugin. I'll desribe my methode for a emby…
  • KM0201 -

Liked raulfg3’s post in the thread OMV 4.x How to upgrade Sonarr from Docker?.

Like (Post)
    I clean up manually, from time to time.
  • KM0201 -

Liked raulfg3’s post in the thread OMV 4.x How to upgrade Sonarr from Docker?.

Like (Post)
    I use watchtower docker to update automatically my others dockers: hub.docker.com/r/v2tec/watchtower/