openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Watchtower and panic

how to modify the 85% threshold filesystem notification?

gderf

snapraid + drives issue

Restore OMV Backup

Egleu

What should I use for a boot drives?

Adoby

Recent Activities

• Pentothal -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Watchtower and panic.

Thread
    Hi everyone I installed, via docker, watchtower. Not knowing it, I panicked when I saw all my containers disappear, but after a while they reappeared, not all, three hours passed now and they are no longer visible sonarr and radarr, you really need all…
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread how to modify the 85% threshold filesystem notification?.

I do not know what or where OMV does with the changed value. The only other suggestion I have is to reboot. OMV 3.x is no longer supported, so it's possible that something was changed that made the fix I suggested non-working, and no longer using OMV 3…
  • lenovomi -

Posted the thread snapraid + drives issue.

Thread
    hello, i am running 4 drives in external box connected via usb3 to odroix xu 4 which is running omv. I am gettin so may errors in dmesg paste.debian.net/1069458/ , sdc is brand new drive (smartctl test passed w/out any issues) is it snapraid, or mergefs…
  • Egleu -

Replied to the thread Restore OMV Backup.

The OS drive isn't full it's at 20% used. OMV-engined says execution failed. Also nginx says connection failed.
  • JamesDK -

thank you, i will try. this is the whole content of the file openmediavault. did not find any error, so just retyped the last line, in case there was an error.. Source Code (58 lines)executed omv-mkconf collectd and monit restart collectd" log: Source…
  • JamesDK -

• Adoby -

Replied to the thread What should I use for a boot drives?.

I suspect that it is VERY easy to implement. But I also suspect that if you need to ask you shouldn't do it. Note that if you have N drives, in a JBOD arrangement, you have N times higher risk of loosing ALL data in case of a random drive failure. So…
  • y2kdread -

Replied to the thread Replacement for HP ProLiant N40L.

Also, I was hoping to go with something more powerful then an ARM processor. Ideally I would like to be able to run multiple virtual machines off the server.
  • gderf -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Sftp nat error?.

If the services are connectable from the LAN but not from the outside WAN, then your router is not properly configured.
  • gderf -

And the syslog entries still say: space usage>85.0% ? If so, your edit did not take or the configuration didn't update. Check the file you edited again and verify the change did take.