openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

OMV 4 : Blinking Cursor after reboot

Pinned Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?

tkaiser

OMV 4.1.7(running on odroid HC1) getting update and plugin install errors.

votdev

I can not make changes to the right side of the administration panel

Virgil.A

How to upgrade Sonarr from Docker?

geaves

Recent Activities

• pm6600 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4 : Blinking Cursor after reboot.

Thread
    Hello, After a fresh installation of OMV 4.1.19-1 on '4.14.94-odroidxu4 #14 SMP PREEMPT Fri Feb 8 11:14:13 CET 2019 armv7l GNU/Linux', when it is rebooted through command line a blank cursor appear and it gets hung. However when it is switch off and on…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Which energy efficient ARM platform to choose?.

Quote from ekent: “how are you handling your backups? Is that an automatic process? Or are you doing it manually from your productive data? ” Manual backup doesn't work in my experience (you always have good reasons to skip backing up prior to a data…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.1.7(running on odroid HC1) getting update and plugin install errors..

Try to upgrade the packages via CLI. # apt-get upgrade
  • KM0201 -

Liked geaves’s post in the thread OMV 4.x How to upgrade Sonarr from Docker?.

Like (Post)
    Quote from KM0201: “Usually about the only time I recognize it has updated is I just check my containers and I delete the images that are no longer in use due to updates ” Just add --cleanup to the command box and Watchtower will do it for you :)
  • Virgil.A -

Replied to a comment by grusu on Virgil.A’s wall.

Wall Reply
    See message replay, what version of the omv-theme are you using ?
  • Virgil.A -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x I can not make changes to the right side of the administration panel.

Quote from grusu: “Yes, I put it back already and the problem has been solved. To conclude: Be careful when using "unofficial" tools. Thank you, Geo ” Could not agree more, use this on your own risk said it many times but, may I know what version of…
  • ekent -

Quote from Adoby: “I use one 12V 20A PSU, without a fan, to power 6 HC2, a Netgear GS316 GbE switch, a Asus Lyra mesh unit and a Noctua fan. When I bought the stuff I made sure everything ran on 12 volts. This is the PSU I use:…
  • ekent -

Quote from JohnStiles: “Then buy yourself two HC2, or three or even four HC2. Or go towards a normal pc / x86 server .... And if you really like the idea with ARM as a server then Gigabyte has a cool R281-T91 ” I think I will go back to the HC2…
  • ekent -

Quote from tkaiser: “Can't really help here since RAID1 is IMO just fooling yourself (talking about mdraid, a zmirror or a btrfs raid-1 is something entirely different) For RAID in general you need absolutely reliable hardware while SBC setups are…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to upgrade Sonarr from Docker?.

Quote from KM0201: “Usually about the only time I recognize it has updated is I just check my containers and I delete the images that are no longer in use due to updates ” Just add --cleanup to the command box and Watchtower will do it for you :)