openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Problem with omvextra repositories

KM0201

Simplifying The OMV Configuration Backup and Restore Process

KM0201

Wifi adapters support

tkaiser

omv-backup - option "keep the last x days" not working

votdev

OMV GUI does not show updates

monsen

Recent Activities

• KM0201 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Problem with omvextra repositories.

Quote from slb20: “unfortunealy i have the same issue and omv-extras 4.1.13 installed.. do you have any solution? ” Log in either via the console or via SSH apt-get update apt-get upgrade apt-get dist upgrade Once all that is done apt-get -f…
  • KM0201 -

Replied to the thread Simplifying The OMV Configuration Backup and Restore Process.

Quote from flmaxey: “If booting OMV from a USB thumb-drive, with a known working clone in hand, it's possible to be back up in 3 minutes. Easy... ” True enough, but given the time to image the drive, then making sure you keep that image up to date…
  • raulfg3 -

are you sure that try to eneble docker-ce ? What is your NAS? <- Hardware spec.
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Wifi adapters support.

Quote from geaves: “The 6Mbps I quoted was ” Quote from kledder: “6MB/s ” That's 8 times more than 6 Mbps. Anyway, the 6MB/s @kledder reported are a really nice throughput value compared to many real world wireless NAS throughputs (since those signal…
  • geaves -

Quote from tkaiser: “Above it's 8 times more (6MB/s) ” ??????? The 6Mbps I quoted was in relation to the Devolo 1200+ and as for those Panda thingies the OP asked for a possible wifi adaptor, those Panda thingies would probably be a waste of money…
  • slb20 -

unfortunealy i have the same issue and omv-extras 4.1.13 installed.. do you have any solution?
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x omv-backup - option "keep the last x days" not working.

Please open a bug report here: github.com/OpenMediaVault-Plug…ers/openmediavault-backup Otherwise it is not guaranteed that the plugin maintainer knows about it.
  • nexusle -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x omv-backup - option "keep the last x days" not working.

Thread
    Hi, I use openmediavault-backup from omv-extras.org to backup my OMV system partition (DD method). I've setup to hold backups from the last 3 days. This seems not to work. I see backups of 5 days 17 - 21 january). Backups of 2 days weren't deleted.
  • monsen -

Liked macom’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Update OMV GUI does not show updates.

Like (Post)
    It is a bit confusing. apt-get update will read your sources list. So you will see some output in the window, but it will not install any newer versions of software. apt-get upgrade will install newer versions of software, if available. In the GUI of…
  • tkaiser -

Quote from geaves: “6Mbps ” Above it's 8 times more (6MB/s) which should be more than what is achievable with those Panda thingies you linked to. 2.4GHz results in inferior performance anyway, only the 'N600 Dual Band 300Mbps Wireless 802.11n' adapter