openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• Why php5 AND php7 packages in OMV-4 ? OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x

Titanet

New

Since upgrade from OMV-3 to OMV-4, i receive mails from monit or cron daemon each 30 mn :

Source Code

1. PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    and here is error message from systemctl :

Source Code

1. openmv php5-fpm[1126]: [12-Dec-2017 21:38:04] NOTICE: PHP message: PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so: cannot open shared object failed to load dynamic library '/usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so' - /usr/lib/php5/20131226/pam.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0
    So i stopped Monit service and notification via Gui.

Do i have to remove php5 packages ?
  • New

I get grub to load up and about 4-6 lines later black screen. Nothing I do will show the info and the login page.

Ive changed grub to

Source Code

1. GRUB_GFXMODE=1024x768
    2. GRUB_GFXPAYLOAD_LINUX=keep
    Which works fine for grub but after a few lines after grub boom black screen again.

its like its loading something when OMV is booting which wipes grubs settings and back to default.

Any ideas been searching for the last week without any luck.

Cheers

(Stone Burner 2.2.14)
  • New

Und zwar habe ich folgendes Problem
    Ich nutze Openmediavault auf einem BananaPi, installiert auf einer MicroSD Karte
    Angeschlossen habe ich eine externe Sata Festplatte, die vollständig in Openmediavault eingerichtet ist
    Nun möchte ich mittels Syncthing, meine Daten zb. vom einem Laptop, auf die externe Sata Festplatte syncronisieren.
    Dies klappt aber irgendwie nicht.
    Ich habe einen Ordner freigegeben und Syncthing als Nutzer definiert.
    Syncthing nutzt aber trotzdem noch die MicroSD Karte
    Vielleicht kann mir jemand weiterhelfen
    Ich wäre sehr dankbar
  • New

I build my new NAS with V4 and i use ZFS and Syncthing but I have the following effect:

i build zfs pool, make a filesystem, add the share and enable the share in smb. Thats works fine.

Now i use Syncthing to sync a folder to this filesystem / share. Thats works fine too but a after reboot the System, the mountpoints of the zfs are "bad"

The shared Data are gone and mountpoint under "/sharedfolders/". That is a little strange.

I think Syncthing is to "fast" after the boot and Block the Mountpoints.....

Any ideas? Is there a way to start Syncthing "later"... If this is the Problem.

thx
    Zh4ng

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Cannot view filesystem after creation

flmaxey

raspberry pi 2.0.15 image

adepaolis

ServerOne Il Server NAS per Open Media Vault

Blabla

Einzige Festplatte nicht nutzbar

PlerTanix

Asrock j3455-itx PCI Card msata Suggestion needed

jollyrogr

Recent Activities

• Blabla -

Liked mrtata’s post in the thread Resolved OMV 3.x some advices for a new NAS (update: feedback).

Like (Post)
    Hi, just to give you a little feedback on my config. here it is: - motherboard: ASROCK H270M-ITX/ac (with 6 sata port) - CPU: Pentium G4400 - rad CPU: BeQuiet Pure Rock Slim - RAM: Ballistix BLS8G4D240FSC Sport LT 8Go DDR4 - Power: BeQuiet Pure Power…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Cannot view filesystem after creation.

I failed to note that you were using the Beta (OMV4.X). Still, that is ODD behavior even for the Beta, but I'm sure the Dev's will catch up to it. In any case, it's good that your sata order is sorted out and, as they say, all is well that ends…
  • adepaolis -

Replied to the thread raspberry pi 2.0.15 image.

I just tried following some steps but while installing omv I received an error. It would be so much weasier just to deplou the omv 2.0.15 image. Im still looking if someone has a source. Thanks
  • Blabla -

Replied to the thread ServerOne Il Server NAS per Open Media Vault.

comunque che scheda madre monta? e il dissipatore invece?
  • PlerTanix -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Einzige Festplatte nicht nutzbar.

Quote from cabrio_leo: “Also, wenn ich mich recht erinnere, dann sind nach der Installation zwei Partitionen auf der Platte, die OMV-Partition und eine kleine Swap dahinter. Ggf. must du nach dem Verkleinern der OMV-Partition noch die Swap-Partition…
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Cannot view filesystem after creation.

I failed to note that you were using the Beta (OMV4.X). Still, that is ODD behavior even for the Beta, but I'm sure the Dev's will catch up to it. In any case, it's better that your sata order is sorted out and, as they say, all's well that ends…
  • jollyrogr -

Replied to the thread Resolved OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Asrock j3455-itx PCI Card msata Suggestion needed.

msata drive pricing is comparable to usb thumb drives, so I'm not sure why anyone would mess around with some goofy adapter to run a sata drive on an m.2 slot. Just use a sata port then.
  • subzero79 -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x 2TB HDD died on me.

Quote from OctavioMaia: “Can I simply move the files over to a new one? Using the mv command? ” You can do that. But also there is no guarantee some data is corrupted already. Lots of sectors unrecoverable
  • DHGE -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Syncthing und externe Festplatte.

Einen Ordner musst Du nicht freigeben. Es reicht: - User anlegen - diesen User auf das syncthing root-Verzeichnis berechtigen chown -R stuser /ext-drive/st_root Kann man auch auf der OMV-Weboberfläche machen ... - dieser User muss im syncthing-service…
  • jeffbarclay -

Replied to the thread Map network drive.

thanks you, that was not explained anywhere - I now see it.