openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Problem partition

samuelea

DLNA

Plex Media Server isn't running

ryecoaaron

Netzwerkbezeichnung enpXs.. anstatt eth0/eth1/eth2 usw.

KeBeNe

"Missing" RAID filesystem

KeBeNe

Recent Activities

• samuelea -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Problem partition.

• Rocco -

Posted the thread DLNA.

Thread
    good day, I come to the point so I have a remote disk connected to the router at home via usb I can access it through sharing enabled in the router settings, now .. how can I view the multimedia content via DLV support of omv to see them on the smart tv?…
  • ryecoaaron -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Plex Media Server isn't running.

Quote from lev: “OMV-Extras is installed but Plex Media Server is stuck at: ” That is a repo issue. Not much we can do about that. I do recommend running plex in a docker instead of using the plex. OMV + Docker plugin media server (Plex, PlexPy, Ombi,
  • lev -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from lev: “So can I use the same for DNS and what elese I have to fill in there under advanced options? ” You can use the same dns or google's dns server (8.8.8.8) or there are others. You shouldn't have to change…
  • lev -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Plex Media Server isn't running.

Like (Post)
    Quote from lev: “So can I use the same for DNS and what elese I have to fill in there under advanced options? ” You can use the same dns or google's dns server (8.8.8.8) or there are others. You shouldn't have to change anything else in the advanced…
  • KeBeNe -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Netzwerkbezeichnung enpXs.. anstatt eth0/eth1/eth2 usw..

Hallo, falls mal jemand anderes Probleme hat, ich habe beim 10G nic, nur die eigene IP und Netmask eingetragen, standartgateway frei gelassen, dann funktioniert es, OMV hat wohl Probleme mit mehreren Gateway´s
  • KeBeNe -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x "Missing" RAID filesystem.

• ryecoaaron -

Quote from lev: “So can I use the same for DNS and what elese I have to fill in there under advanced options? ” You can use the same dns or google's dns server (8.8.8.8) or there are others. You shouldn't have to change anything else in the advanced…
  • lev -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Quote from lev: “ ” Looks like your dns server is not set in the Network section. Read Problem #6 here - Solutions to common problems ” Thank you, so i checked the "Advanced Settings" under system -> network and there are no…
  • ryecoaaron -

Quote from lev: “What can I do? ” Read Problem #1 here - Solutions to common problems Quote from lev: “I deinstalled omv-extras and try to install extras 4.1.9 and following is showing: ” Looks like your dns server is not set in the Network section.…