openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Rename partition label

Problem with setting timezone

raulfg3

Raspbian Jessie kernel panic after OS & OMV packages update

tkaiser

rock64 - clean stretch armhf install - watchdog daemon fails to start

tkaiser

Raid 5 clean, degraded kann aber keine Dateien davon wegholen

Drake008

Recent Activities

• muscatelle -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Rename partition label.

Thread
    I have partitions mounted as shown below and would like to change the label from 'backup' to something more appropriate. I have only a single shared folder which I'm prepared to delete 1. The web interface on this and other mounts is greyed out,which…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Problem with setting timezone.

More info is needed, please post a screen capture of the field do you use. be2.php.net/manual/en/timezones.europe.php I use TZ=Europe/Madrid and works fine
  • michal88 -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Problem with setting timezone.

Thread
    Hi I have following error when I try to configure timezone, current time, NTP server, etc. Source Code (1 line)Have you got any ideas how to fix it?
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Update Raspbian Jessie kernel panic after OS & OMV packages update.

I would check for the two usual suspects: SD card corruption (a filesystem check will do) and undervoltage (RPi problem N° 1). If you would use our OMV image it would be simply calling raspimon but downloading and executing the script works on Raspbian…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread rock64 - clean stretch armhf install - watchdog daemon fails to start.

Quote from jata1: “@tkaiser - any help from you appreciated ” What do you expect from watchdog? If you can't tell simply ignore or even filter out those messages or disable the service. If I would feel offended by everything 'strange' in a logfile on…
  • Drake008 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Raid 5 clean, degraded kann aber keine Dateien davon wegholen.

Dann bin ich woihl aufgeschmissen. Scheinen ja dann zwei Platten kaputt zu sein :(
  • bladecgn -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 2.x -> 4.x Upgrade Omv 2->3->4 - Hilfe.

Thank you for helping. I tried the proposed solution. The purge command does not complete: -------- sudo apt-get purge openmediavault-remotedesktop Paketlisten werden gelesen... Fertig Abhängigkeitsbaum wird aufgebaut. Statusinformationen werden…
  • epicfail -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Upgrade 3.x -> 4.x One Filesystem not mounted.

So, i´ve copied all of the data from this drive to another and then formatted the drive. The installed OMV 4 again and could make a new filesystem on this drive. Copied the data back and everything is now running as expected on OMV 4.
  • flmaxey -

Replied to the thread ZFS device(s) not listed in devices dropdown.

Quote from BSDBovin3: “ My issues started with removing (aka. zfs destroy <FILESYSTEM_I_DIDNT_WANT_ANYMORE) an unwanted FS via the CLI. In the FreeBSD world that type of zfs change is normal. ” Shared folders in OMV use ZFS filesystems in the same…
  • BSDBovin3 -

Replied to the thread ZFS device(s) not listed in devices dropdown.

Why are they even treating the whole shared folder thing the way they are? When I use the docker ui plugin i can browse to any area of my box's filesystems. The issue lays with the way shared folders is parsing the filesystems. My issues started with…