openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Router detects raspberry pi 3b+ but can't access to web GUI nor SSH

How to clean recycle

Im Dexxa, Im new here :-)

ICONs Missing

macom

MiniDlna folder not display

raulfg3

Recent Activities

• whitetiger -

Posted the thread OMV 3.x How to clean recycle.

Thread
    Despite having empty shared folders, I have a lot of GBs busy on the file system. I think they are related to baskets that have not been emptied by cancellations. How can I empty them, from console or from web client?
  • Dexxa -

Posted the thread Im Dexxa, Im new here :-).

Thread
    Howdy all I am Dexxa, I am new to this forum, I've just turned my raspberry pi 2 into an openmediavault nas and loving it!!!! I got plex installed on it and couldn't be happier! Saves me keeping a big chunky PC on I hope you are all doing well 8o :thumbsup: :D
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ICONs Missing.

Quote from cgerdes: “all the ICONs are missing ” Do you mean in the GUI of OMV or somewhere else?
  • Adoby -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x ICONs Missing.

Reboot and check again. Both server and clients. Clear web browser cache. Try with another web browser. Then, if the icons really are gone and just not shown by the web-browser: Restore OMV4 rootfs from backup or reinstall. Check SD-card carefully. If…
  • hoppel118 -

Liked flmaxey’s post in the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hoppel118: “If this is the complete "zpool history", you never created zfs filesystems on your zpool. Didn't know that it is possible to work on the root of the pool directly. ” It is (possible). The first time I set up a ZFS pool, I…
  • cgerdes -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x ICONs Missing.

Thread
    A Beginner here who just installed OMV4.x RaspberryPi with several Linux Mint 19 hosts. Installed as 'out of box' as possible with single 1Tb drive and no extras. NAS functions are all working, except I have lost all file ICONs. I am able to transfers…
  • raulfg3 -

Replied to the thread MiniDlna folder not display.

Do You change variable value like show your warning? 32kb is a good start point
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV running on Orangepipcplus.

One way is to use the backup plugin which then is using fsarchiver (or dd or rsync). But this is then a backup of a live system. Better than nothing, but not ideal. fsarchiver.org/live-backup/
  • jrayol -

Posted the thread OMV running on Orangepipcplus.

Thread
    Hi Guys. My OMV is running on an Orangepipcplus. After several reinstallations, I got to a point where everything is working very well. Orangepipcplus has a built-in memory (8GB EMMC Flash), where everything is (Debian OS and OMV). I would like to make…
  • macom -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Disk unmount after reboot.

Quote from Adoby: “Try to disable ALL changes to Physical Disk Properties for the disk. (Disks -> Edit). ” At least in my case this is done. I did a fresh install and did not enable any of the settings. Unfortunately the disk still is sometimes not…