openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Can not perform any actions on shared folders

Add a cron job for Nexctloud in a docker

Stramm

Installation Problems

Jopa

How to get rid of login to NAS storage in Windows?

5k18a

How to share folders with Nextcloud

MrC

Recent Activities

• Stramm -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Add a cron job for Nexctloud in a docker.

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved Installation Problems.

Quote from geaves: “So what was the solution? ” Don't know, what was mgjsmith's solution, but for me, who I had the same problem, it was this I found by another search. Though I'm still not familiar with linux boot loaders, in this case grub2, I know…
  • 5k18a -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to get rid of login to NAS storage in Windows?.

Well I reinstalled omv 15 days ago and it was fine, till I changed the name omv host name from openmediavault to nas. After this small change I've got login window again. I checked all shared folder ACL permissions even reset them with resetperms plugin…
  • MrC -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to share folders with Nextcloud.

You can add as many "Containers path's" as you want. Here's what I did for the container : forum.openmediavault.org/index…2d5793cfba839fe08ff53a7cd and for the "external storage" settings :forum.openmediavault.org/index…2d5793cfba839fe08ff53a7cd
  • hoppel118 -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 2.x Docker GUI plugin now stable.

Like (Post)
    Quote from subzero79: “People should start getting familiar with portainer as the plugin will be archived for the next release of omv5. ” So, you plan to make the plugin just enable portainer or even less than that?
  • iacchi -

Posted the thread Mistake in the documentation.

Thread
    Hello, I don't know if this is the correct section, but I couldn't find anything more specific in the forum. There is a mistake in the OMV documentation pages, more specifically in this one: openmediavault.readthedocs.io/…general/certificates.html In…
  • manne_sahne -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to share folders with Nextcloud.

Quote from MrC: “Remember to use the "Container path" as defined started the container. ” What do you mean? For what should I use the "Container path"? In the OMV Nextcloud Docker container there are two "Container path's": "/config" and…
  • Stramm -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Nginx plugin suggetion.

Amazing, thanks a lot. It's working like a charm and website delivery is a lot faster now with http2 (verified in FF dev console that it's really enabled ;) ) You're the best :thumbsup:
  • Stramm -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Nginx plugin suggetion.

Like (Post)
    4.0.3 has the change and is in the repo now. You may notice that it is only enabled when ssl is enabled. I did this because I got the impression that no browsers support http/2 without ssl.
  • p3s_29 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

O zfs não é compatível com o Linux ( em termos de licença), tendo isso em vista quando manda instalar ele faz a foi copilação do mesmo para poder instalar. Eu quebrei muito a cabeça para poder instalar, mas eu ir com calma que tudo funciona. O…