openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Daily Cron e-mail from openmediavault-check_locked_us​ers ?

votdev

New omv-theme changer based on Wolf2000Pi/omv-theme

syrusstk

Pi-hole in doker network problem

tkaiser

Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, GNU nano blank page

riff-raff

Error during packages update

eskimos2000

Recent Activities

• votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Daily Cron e-mail from openmediavault-check_locked_users ?.

Quote from tkaiser: “And yes, you're right that the flashmemory plugin has some room for improvements but it's described here in the forum how you could set up an hourly cron job that syncs back to disk (please use the search function). ” Really, i…
  • happyreacer -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 2.x Docker GUI plugin now stable.

Like (Post)
    Quote from hoppel118: “In my opinion the docker plugin should get integrated to omv ” It is integrated. Being a plugin doesn't make it any less integrated. I also am quite sure Volker would not want to maintain it. Quote from hoppel118: “with…
  • syrusstk -

Replied to the thread New omv-theme changer based on Wolf2000Pi/omv-theme.

I know the UI is not that important for the OMV team and why should it be because the primary goal is to have a simple UI that works unlike others, but this is a task for the community to work on not the OMV devs (can't wait for v5). Now the thing is I…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread Pi-hole in doker network problem.

@Nefertiti: can you please provide the output from these two commands: Source Code (2 lines)on your device? I'm preparing a thread to discuss necessary changes in the way OMV interacts with the basic Armbian system your currently using and am about to…
  • riff-raff -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, GNU nano blank page.

Check the permissions of your nextcloud folder.
  • eskimos2000 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Update Error during packages update.

It was enable problem I reckon as I rebooted odroid and magically it is working. Thx for your time. OMV seems to be very well made and powerful nas system, i am just beginning to explore but look impressive. Btw how long sdcard can last as op system ?…
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x OMV 4 OMV-Extras.

I'm sure this is a stupid question, but there are several "syncthing" plugins that pop up in Docker. Which one should I install, and what are the settings for creating the container? I'm a Mac user with a Rpi3B+ running OMV 4. Please help a noob.
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread 3.5" HD UASP enclosures: currently available, hassle-free chipsets?.

Quote from esbeeb: “To not have to mess with the firmware update, plus the 'power cut' issues (of the JMicro JMS578) is a potential hassle worth some money for me to avoid ” Why shouldn't this be an issue with an ASM1153 too? I've one single ASM1153…
  • tkaiser -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Move admin system support to USB -> DD.

Like (Post)
    Quote from Guitoumaster: “I dont understand ” That was for tkaiser. Just clone the sd card to the new device with clonezilla. Then boot gparted-live and resize the partition and filesystem. I think there is even a guide on this forum for that.
  • Agricola -

Replied to the thread Nextcloud, your personal cloud server, GNU nano blank page.

Same problem here, but instead nothing showed up in my nextclouddb folder. Blank doc in the ssh and nothing in the folder. Everything in the guide seemed straightforward enough. Can't figure where I went wrong. Instead of jumping ship to another guide I…