openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

• New

Hallo Zusammen,

nach einem Stromausfall gab es bei meine OMV das Problem, dass mein RAID5 - Verbund nicht mehr angezeigt wurde. Nachdem ich das System neugestartet hatte, wurden mir wieder die drei phyisikalischen Festplatten angezeigt, der RAID - Verbund war allerdings komplett verschwunden. Anschließend habe ich einen neuen RAID5 - Verbund mit den Festplatten erstellt. Leider muss ich um ein Dateisystem anzulegen die Festplatten formatieren.

Gibt es einen Weg nochmal an die Daten auf der Platte zu kommen?

Vielen Dank für jede Hilfe!

Im Anhang einige Informationen zum System.
  • New

I have been struggling with the installation of SickRage and Radarr on the same machine and how to implement Transmission to manage trackers on the same OMV system. I now have a solution and wrote an entire blog-entry surrounding these issues and how to overcome them.

Basically in a nutshell, if you run transmission on the same environment as SickRage and Radarr, you will get into the situation where a movie gets logged as a TV episode and vise-versa.

To overcome this, I run two instances of Transmission on the same OMV machine, separating the watch, download, incomplete and complete folders. The drawback is that there will be two instances of Transmission running, but with today's technology should not be a problem.

You can read more here: aubreykloppers.wordpress.com/2…ansmission-two-instances/

kind regards and I hope the blog assists anyone struggling with the concept of running 2 transmission instances...
  • New

Hi! i dont know if this is the right thread for this.: i am really new to omv and proxmox and have a question: evrytime i tried to install omv in an lxc in proxmox i cant start it an / when i try to start it i get

root@deb-9:~# omv-initsystem
    run-parts: /usr/share/openmediavault/initsystem/60rootfs exited with return code 2

is it even possible to install omv4 in an lxc?

PS.: sorry for my english grammer gore
  • New

Hello everyone, I have been using OMV for quite some time, my configuration is quite simple, a HDD for the 250gb system and two 1TB HDD in raid 1 for data.The problem is the HDD of the previous system, failure, many sectors were broken and I had to change that disk and reinstall the OMV system, the raid I mounted and it is accessible, but as I can share my data again that raid-1? if I look in / srv / my data is, but I can not share my folders already created ...any ideas?thank you very much!!

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Announcement Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced

TechnoDadLife

transmission-openvpn docker error creating settings.json

flvinny521

Error message whenever I check for updates.

R0GGER

Error Logging Into Web Interface

votdev

Dateisystem Widerherstellen

votdev

Recent Activities

• TechnoDadLife -

Replied to the thread Installation and Setup Videos - Beginning, Intermediate and Advanced.

youtu.be/bavuQBQB8nA Today, we'll install Headphones into Openmediavault using Docker.
  • flvinny521 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Resolved transmission-openvpn docker error creating settings.json.

Quote from Dreydor: “Oh man, my brain corrected those to "R/W" not "R/O". Turned them off and now everything is working. Thank you for catching my dumb mistake! ” Everybody seems to do that the first time. I guess humans just like the color green.…
  • flvinny521 -

Liked Dreydor’s post in the thread OMV 4.x Resolved transmission-openvpn docker error creating settings.json.

Like (Post)
    Oh man, my brain corrected those to "R/W" not "R/O". Turned them off and now everything is working. Thank you for catching my dumb mistake!
  • R0GGER -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Error message whenever I check for updates..

Quote: “I posted on a few other posts that this was resolved a few days ago. ” Hmm.. interesting..! Where? Still having the same error overhere. Device: Odriod HC2 Distributor ID: Debian Description: Debian GNU/Linux 9.4 (stretch) Release:…
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread Error Logging Into Web Interface.

Seems to be the OpenVPN plugin has an error. Please deinstall it to getthe system running again.
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.x Dateisystem Widerherstellen.

Du hast dir wahrscheinlich durch das Neuerstellen des RAID's deine Daten zerschossen, d.h. Deine Daten sind futsch. Wenn das RAID nach einem Stromausfall nicht mehr angezeigt wird, dann wird es wahrscheinlich im Degraded Modus gewesen sein. Mit ein paar…
  • dzooky -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Cant login to web.

Sorry my fault :D Here is output (Hidden Content)
  • Epo_Deluxe -

Replied to the thread OMV 1.0 Plugin Docker.

Hi all, I‘d like to install docker to my OMV 3.0.99 System. Which of the marked repo do i need to activate to get latest version of docker plugin available? forum.openmediavault.org/index…a406d5199ad63b28493c23617 Thanks for help
  • Nameless -

Posted the thread OMV 2.x Dateisystem Widerherstellen.

Thread
    Hallo Zusammen, nach einem Stromausfall gab es bei meine OMV das Problem, dass mein RAID5 - Verbund nicht mehr angezeigt wurde. Nachdem ich das System neugestartet hatte, wurden mir wieder die drei phyisikalischen Festplatten angezeigt, der RAID -…
  • greaterbeing -

Replied to the thread Error Logging Into Web Interface.

Hey votdev, Yes! I'm getting the following error... Shell-Script (3 lines)