flmaxey

How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool

p3s_29

Add a cron job for Nexctloud in a docker

Omv ladet webinterface nicht

strix

Recent Activities

• flmaxey -

Replied to the thread Pi-hole in doker network problem.

The address is fine so long as it's in your network and NOT the server's IP address. That appears to be the case. Your server is 192.168.2.150. Pi-hole is 192.168.2.155 so all should work. However, from a previous post, I noticed that your router's…
  • Nefertiti -

Quote from flmaxey: “ Quote from Nefertiti: “Well it was my question since the ip is now static in the omv network interface and assigned by me outside the dhcp scope in the omv first aid should I also assign it dynamic in the router? getting a…
  • p3s_29 -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How Rebuilt my old ZFS Pool.

Quote from .H.: “yes, even i don't remember the pool's name ?” Não precisa lembrar, ele importa automático Mas tem que marcar as opções Enviado de meu ONEPLUS A5000 usando o Tapatalk
  • flmaxey -

Quote from Nefertiti: “Well it was my question since the ip is now static in the omv network interface and assigned by me outside the dhcp scope in the omv first aid should I also assign it dynamic in the router? getting a little bit…
  • flmaxey -

Quote from Mr.Grape: “Quote from geaves: “To assign a static IP address to something on your network it needs to be outside of the DHCP scope/range ” Hmmm Imho, no ... Or I misunderstand you. ;) Whether the address is static or dynamic does not depend on…
  • .H. -

yes, even i don't remember the pool's name ?
  • Nefertiti -

Quote from geaves: “Quote from Mr.Grape: “No control in the Ethernet layer over the address where each end user could assign any IP address as static would be unacceptable ” That would not happen, this would be disabled using group policy and so…
  • geaves -

Quote from Mr.Grape: “No control in the Ethernet layer over the address where each end user could assign any IP address as static would be unacceptable ” That would not happen, this would be disabled using group policy and so would a number of other…
  • p3s_29 -

Você já tentou importar os POOLS? prntscr.com/kxjei0
  • geaves -

@Nefertiti I have an idea, but I'm not sure of the Linux command to do this, what you need to do is to release the ip address in omv (on windows machine it's ipconfig /release from the command line) Then reset your static ip option on your router,…