openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

[HELP!!] Can't boot my OMV3, Please HELP me! "can't request region for resource"

jackxu

NextCloud Installation Q & A

tinh_x7

ClamAV Notification only when found something

votdev

Protocol "http" not supported or disabled in libcurl

markeagles4

Which Debian version will work with OMV3

ryecoaaron

Recent Activities

• jackxu -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x [HELP!!] Can't boot my OMV3, Please HELP me! "can't request region for resource".

Quote from ness1602: “You're booting off of USB? Could be that usb connected thing is damaged,and preventing booting. ” No, I boot from a SSD, which is connected in a adapter card from Pcie to SATA. The adapter card enumeratation as image two.
  • ness1602 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x [HELP!!] Can't boot my OMV3, Please HELP me! "can't request region for resource".

You're booting off of USB? Could be that usb connected thing is damaged,and preventing booting.
  • tinh_x7 -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x NextCloud Installation Q & A.

If OMV4 using PHP 7, then php5-curl will not work. Therefore, it should be like this, use the below commands according to your needs: Source Code (20 lines)
  • ryecoaaron -

Your repos look ok but I had a typo in my other command. It should be apt-get update
  • jfromeo -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Debian 9 Stretch.

Like (Post)
    Quote from jfromeo: “Sorry to bother asking, but where is that thread? I am interested in reading which plugins are likely to be ported to OMV 4. ” It is too early to know which plugins will be ported to OMV 4.x.
  • votdev -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x ClamAV Notification only when found something.

I don't know a easy way to do that, but i'm open for pull requests that implement such a feature.
  • Lucas.kr -

Source Code (16 lines)apt-update Source Code (1 line)
  • weebnuts -

Liked bookie56’s post in the thread Solved? OMV and software raid 5.

Like (Post)
    Thanks guys ☺ Some valid points. . Will get back to this thread when I have had the time to check things out... I haven't had any problems with software raid 5 and know how to replace a drive incase of failure but my ears are ringing from reasons why…
  • ryecoaaron -

Your repos must be wrong. What is the output of: cat /etc/apt/sources.list apt-get update
  • Lucas.kr -

Quote from ryecoaaron: “Are you using OMV 4.x?” No I'm using 3.x Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5X mit Tapatalk