openmediavault

The open network attached storage solution

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

News

Unread Threads

Topic Replies Last Reply

Shared Files no longer accessible

OMV 2.2.13 installation messed up

bergerking

HP microserver Gen10

Wek

Nas selber zuammenbauen

Barricade

Virtualbox + OVM 3.0.89, kernel 3.16.0

jarojetu

Recent Activities

• kcirevam -

Posted the thread OMV 2.x Shared Files no longer accessible.

Thread
    I am pretty new to openmediavault, I have it installed on a raspberry pi 3, with three harddrives hooked into it. All three drives have their own power supply. I have a Linksys router EA6900 1.1.42.174776 I first set this up and it worked perfect. Out of…
  • The Machine -

Liked ryecoaaron’s post in the thread OMV 3.x Lighttpd alongside Nginx with OMV on ODROID HC1.

Like (Post)
    As long as they don't use the same ports, there is no problem.
  • bergerking -

Replied to the thread OMV 2.2.13 installation messed up.

Thanks for the quick replies. Actually, it's not that important :). If everythinh works fine again on the stick I'll install OMV again on my SSD.
  • haywoodkb -

Wrote a comment on haywoodkb’s wall.

Wall Comment
    SAMBA shares for two Windows users using robocopy for backups
  • haywoodkb -

Wrote a comment on haywoodkb’s wall.

Wall Comment
    HP Pavilion m8100n Athlon 64 CPU with 4 Gig of RAM, (2) three-terabyte HGST drives in a mirrored RAID
  • Wek -

Replied to the thread HP microserver Gen10.

@qwertz123 I feel you pal. I'm basically feeling like have deployed a bomb in the SOHO :°D that for now is running smooth but who knows?! :°D Didn't notice the bug on smart, because I use smart on every hard disk, and they go to sleep fine..does omv…
  • Barricade -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Nas selber zuammenbauen.

1) debian installieren: Source Code (1 line) 2) openmediavault apt key installieren Source Code (2 lines)3) add to /etc/apt/sources.list Source Code (1 line) 4) Openmediavault 4 installieren apt install openmediavault
  • Wek -

Liked qwertz123’s post in the thread HP microserver Gen10.

Like (Post)
    Currently quite fed up with the UEFI/BIOS of my Gen10: It's getting annoying. Very annoying. 1. There are no options to set "do not ever halt boot". This means on every litte snag the BIOS runs into, it halts the boot. The list so far includes:1.…
  • jarojetu -

Replied to the thread OMV 3.x Resolved Virtualbox + OVM 3.0.89, kernel 3.16.0.

Thank you, this really did the magic. ryecoaaron rulezz...
  • ramus -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x (GIT/pre-alpha) Nas selber zuammenbauen.

jo genau, mir reicht ein cooler master 130 gehäuse 3bay system und 4x2,5zoll, das reicht mir vollkommen, muss als plex server herrhalten, und als ftp server for home, und debian 9 und omv4 sollte man installieren können das man auch schon mal vorab was…