How to save grub configuration.

geaves

No space left mergeFS

bowe

Unofficial OMV Theme Changer tool, css themes and UI manipulation

Agricola

Recent Activities

• mkc2lr -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Clean install of OMV 4 doesn't boot on XU4.

OK, so it's OK to have just 2 Linux partitions... I tried again the OMV2 SD card and also didn't get any response on the monitor. Now I found that the HDMI cable wasn't completely in. I'll rewrite the image and start over. I'M TOTALLY SORRY!!! My…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Clean install of OMV 4 doesn't boot on XU4.

Quote from mkc2lr: “The new image contains two linux partitions, anything wrong with the image? ” Nope. There is no need for a FAT partition (the ODROIDs are not a RPi, only there FAT is needed) and as such there is just an ext4 boot partition and…
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Headless, automated backup of the system SD-card on RPi.

Quote from badda: “Source Code (1 line)” The problem with this attempt (or any use of dd or other tools running below the filesystem layer) is that the created image will most probably contain a lot of junk due to the way filesystems implement…
  • mkc2lr -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x Clean install of OMV 4 doesn't boot on XU4.

Thread
    Hello, after using OMV 2 for serval years on my Odroid XU4 I decided to prepare a new SD card with OMV4. I didn't want to do that if the root partition of my OMV2 wasn't suddenly full. Instead of the painful process of finding the root cause, I wrote
  • tkaiser -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x Headless, automated backup of the system SD-card on RPi.

Quote from macom: “Only with the amd64 ” Yeah, there it will work by following the instructions and installing/updating GRUB will do the trick. But by looking at the situation with SBC and each and every ARM SoC family implementing a very own boot…
  • geaves -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x How to save grub configuration..

Quote from Spyrious: “Can I do it from the webgui? ” You'll need to do this from the cli information here
  • bowe -

Replied to the thread OMV 4.x No space left mergeFS.

@flmaxey This is what I get when I'm trying to copy using mc. As you can see there is 64% used, I've no idea what happend. I cannot add anything. Got any tip? Thanks,
  • macom -

Quote from tkaiser: “Have you tried a restore with any SBC yourself already? ” Ups, no. Only with the amd64.
  • Spyrious -

Posted the thread OMV 4.x How to save grub configuration..

Thread
    Hello. I was using Nas4free for many years.After the usb flash it was booting from failed,i used xigmanas.But I was facing many problems,so I installed omv 4. After the installation on the usb drive I use,omv tries to boot from the wrong device.I can fix…
  • tkaiser -

Quote from macom: “How to restore from an omv-backup? ” Have you tried a restore with any SBC yourself already?